NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

These game threads have gotten pretty bad. I'm a negative Nancy a lot and this is too much negativity for me. 

I mean I'm all for honesty, but I mean some of the takes are pretty crazy lol

That's the norm. There's a certain type of fan who represent all that is lame in the world.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Gotta feed singletary until he proves he can’t carry the load.

One bad play doesn’t mean he should be benched for Moss who has been terrible.

I still think Singletary is our best back but the Bills seldom seem ready to use him so if we are going to pass 60 times a game and run most of the time with everyone spread out we might as well bring in Cook for speed and recieving.  As long as he can pass block enough to not get Josh killed I'm ready to give that a try.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m absolutely tired of McD now, he’s obviously not the answer and we are never going to win a Super Bowl with him. I don’t think talent is the issue, or maybe it is. 

Trust the process. 

Just now, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Bills trying to replicate the Dolphins game plan from last Sunday. 

Honestly this isn’t bad from the defense. They’re playing a QB who’s operating at an MVP level, have you 2 turnovers in their own, and can’t move the ball - basically gave up the one big drive today and a FG drive. 

Against Lamar, that’s good defense. 

Allen and those WR need to start to play to their levels 

Just now, popcornpam said:

Per order from McDermott he said McDermott doesn’t wanna blitz. He said in the press conference after the second game we have to get there with four. Why??

Makes no sense.

Did not even necessarily have to blitz on that 3rd and 18 play, but at least jam the receivers instead of just giving them the easy yards