NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

This is an unprepared Bills football team.  There is nothing else that needs to be said.  And all we are going to hear after the game is how "I have to do better preparing this team" at the podium. 

Is it unprepared though? That sounds like an excuse. Baltimore is the better team. 

16 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Up to this point, no doubt. I wish all of the fortune tellers who know how this game is going to end could have given me the heads up before hand so I could have made some money! 

Games not over. This is a really good opportunity for Josh to dig deep and learn how to come back after some big down moments. 

I hear you.  But just seems like everything is going Baltimore's way.  That 2nd down prayer throw by Lamar kind of sums up this half so far.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Allen turnovers have really hurt us the last two weeks.

The Fumble in Miami lead to a touchdown and the INT this week lead to a touchdown.

Stripped when OT whiffed on a pass block.  Tipped ball when OT gave up on the block.   That is not on him.

Just now, newcam2012 said:

This game is different though. The Bills are getting dominated at every level. 

True, but Allen has been dangerous with his passes lately & has been getting a lot of balls tipped or batted down at the line. 

Some isn't his fault though, the line is just letting guys run right past them with ease.