NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Westside said:

This is the third game in a row where we look disinterested. Gotta blame coaching on that. McClappy will be the Marty Schottenhiemer(SP) of coaching. Just can't get the job done.  

Third game? We were fine against the Titans.

ETA - And for the most part we looked fine against the Dolphins.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Dislike 1

I want to know how the film room goes with this team. McKenzie — wiggle and fall forward. Moss get your pad level down and drive toward the slightest hint of daylight and DRIVE DOWN AND INTO IT FOR ONE YARD. Kromer, talk to McDermott to get “permission” to rip somebody’s ass. I’m sick of this *****. It’s bad vibes, and yes.. it leads to exactly what happened on that Duverneay catch. You don’t do the little things, and then you lose the big stuff.. and blame it on “freak plays”, “bad weather”, “injuries”, “slippery footballs”… Losers make excuses. And I’m seeing and hearing a bunch of loser talk right now 

• Agree 1

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

Bill’s RB’s are pedestrian at best, you need to be able to run the ball some….

Gotta feed singletary until he proves he can’t carry the load.

One bad play doesn’t mean he should be benched for Moss who has been terrible.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

There is holding blatantly on every throw 

Wahhhhh.  Team didn’t show up.  Two turnovers.  Subpar play calling, etc.  Team seems to have zero juice today but let’s blame the refs

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, balln said:

worst matchup for us. OUR offense should be able to keep up. but weather negates it. and we just cant run/ OL is so sub par.

why leslie and MCD continue to keep running nickel D with our soft point of attack MLB against this power run team. is indefensible. if edmunds was above average (hes not even average overall MLB) then ok. you need to have  2 BEASTSSSSSSS LBs to have two of them out there running a nickel D against teams like colts and ravens.

im sick of it. 

If weather negates this offense, which it does, this offense is no where near good enough

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Its hard to see us ever winning anything big with McD here

I’ve been saying this despite the success. He’s a bad coach who looks good sometimes because of the raw talent of Josh Allen. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1