10/2/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Ravens Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

50 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Time for Coach McDermott and Josh Allen to win a one (1) score game.   

I find it interesting that this is the label the Bills have...One of the top teams in the NFL with one of the best records over the last three years....and the REAL fact of the matter is when they do get beat....they JUST BARELY GET BEAT....and this is a problem?.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, TPS said:

There's a lot of competition these days too!

And over the years.  It’s a contentious group.  But this one is like a cat.  Brings nothing to the table.  Sorry cat lovers 🐱 

4 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I find it interesting that this is the label the Bills have...One of the top teams in the NFL with one of the best records over the last three years....and the REAL fact of the matter is when they do get beat....they JUST BARELY GET BEAT....and this is a problem?.

Couldn’t agree more.  5-1 in one score games in 2020…do the Bills miss John Brown that much???  It’s such a dumb narrative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Couldn’t agree more.  5-1 in one score games in 2020…do the Bills miss John Brown that much???  It’s such a dumb narrative.

Its a narrative because it is one, and it’s going to haunt this team until it doesn’t. 

• Disagree 2

7 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

I agree but I also agree that they need to start finding a way to win some of these games.  Its been a while.

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

They just got there 2 minutes ago!?!?!

Don't they need to warm up soon?

The Twitter page is slower than Molasses in February 

6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

That’s a sick aluminum foil suit Von is wearing 

Space age !!!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The problem is that they have been unable to "just barely" win.  Against good teams, or when you are short-handed, the team has to strategically and "clutch" a close win.