10/2/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Ravens Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Not going to be an easy game.

Gabe and Knox should definitely help the offense.  Need that #1B target to help Diggs.  Dane back is absolutely gonna help this team.  Hope he’s as close to 100% as he can be.

Edit.  Are Dawkins and Saffold playing?  Need a solid line today for sure.

Edited by davefan66
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Looking at the radar, it looks like the rain "might" not be too terrible. That can change by 1pm obviously, but hoping for ok weather. There's alot of rain around Baltimore, but not really directly over it 

I like the wishful thinking! But the radar I am looking at has like 100% rain over Baltimore. 

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I like the wishful thinking! But the radar I am looking at has like 100% rain over Baltimore. 

The amount of rain being forecast (light) and 10-15 mph winds won't bother our passing game. Ball security will be very important. Commit no turnovers and play contain in Jackson, we should be in good shape. 

And let's stop the loser mentality (not directed at you). We lost one game under severe weather conditions. Doesn't change the fact that we are still an excellent team. 

Go Bills!

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

The amount of rain being forecast (light) and 10-15 mph winds won't bother our passing game. Ball security will be very important. Commit no turnovers and play contain in Jackson, we should be in good shape. 

And let's stop the loser mentality (not directed at you). We lost one game under severe weather conditions. Doesn't change the fact that we are still an excellent team. 

Go Bills!

i agree. And my negative Nancy comments at the weather aren’t met to suggest that we are going to lose.

I am with you— I think the team needs to be conscious of any weather issues, and make sure both ball security and game plan are adjusted accordingly. It is a variable that needs to be considered in how we play. 

Every team and game is diff. I live down here. Ravens are all big plays. Jets and Patriots could have won but they had no off. You can stop Ravens on 9 straight plays then Lamar can kill you with one. We need another no punt game :)

Edited by billsfanmd07

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not the least bit concerned about rain. The field isn’t natural grass. Footing should be fine. The Bills will be fine. Play ball! 

Nope.  It's been grass for about the last seven years, although they have gone back and forth.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Looking at the radar, it looks like the rain "might" not be too terrible. That can change by 1pm obviously, but hoping for ok weather. There's alot of rain around Baltimore, but not really directly over it 

Been watching their local news reports on my fire stick tv and they are saying pretty heavy rain will arrive around 12 and be there for the rest of the day 

• Like (+1) 1