10/2/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Ravens Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

14 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Any Backers at the Fenway bar in Boston?  My daughter just moved to town and is looking to make some new Mafia buddies.  She’s sitting at the bar so make her feel welcome!

The Harp, right next to the Garden, is the main Bills backers bar in Boston. I’ve heard Fenway does a good job. But, The Harp is the real Bills’ party.

23 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

2018 The Bills were 3-3 in one score games

2019 The Bills were 4-5

2020 The Bills were 5-1 (the one loss was Hail Murray

2021 The Bills were 0-5

Josh also has 8 4Q comebacks which is a greater percentage per year played then Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, or Jackson. 

To me this past year has just been a weird statistical anomaly as he has proven he can win close games

Can McDermott win a close game as the favorite is what the question really should be, as your stats show above 

He has proven to be a great under dog coach, getting a team to believe and out perform expectations but hasn't shown the finishing as the favorite yet

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well, he did go to the private Aquinas Institute for high school.

I’m sure he also drives his VW Cabrio from Varsity basketball practice to his family’s chalet at the slopes…beating up nerdy nice guys that befriend his girlfriend who is miserable with the way her life is turning out.

• Haha (+1) 2