10/2/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Ravens Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

The field will be wet all day long. Our RBs are known fumblers even in dry weather. I'm just looking at it realistically about this game. I'm hoping Bills pull out a miracle but I don't see it happening. 

The Bills are one of the best teams in the NFL.  Im not saying we wont lose but calling it a miracle if we win is highly exaggerated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

The field will be wet all day long. Our RBs are known fumblers even in dry weather. I'm just looking at it realistically about this game. I'm hoping Bills pull out a miracle but I don't see it happening. 

the field was covered and the rain is not that bad and isn’t expected to pick up until 4 pm

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Any Backers at the Fenway bar in Boston?  My daughter just moved to town and is looking to make some new Mafia buddies.  She’s sitting at the bar so make her feel welcome!

That feels a little pimpish bro 🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Gale Gilbert said:

Where does one find this "Yellow jacket?" My internet rummaging turned up nothing... and by rummaging I mean a Google Search and giving up after the third page of results.

Check the Dark Web. You can find anything there.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The Bills are one of the best teams in the NFL.  Im not saying we wont lose but calling it a miracle if we win is highly exaggerated.

Agree won't be a miracle but I'd be betting on Ravens at home and Lamar can be tough. Worries me that we just haven't had a running game. Ravens can be passed against so go Josh!

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

There’s plenty of evidence. Just follow him on Twitter for a week then his bs questions in pressers. Pretty easy to see.

He's been pretty negative about the team since they drafted Allen. I watch him on channel 8 news. He's the "sports director". He never admits when he's wrong and always backtracks when he says something ridiculous. But when he said the Gabe Davis game against KC was just an outlier and he was not nearly that good was really obnoxious. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

He's been pretty negative about the team since they drafted Allen. I watch him on channel 8 news. He's the "sports director". He never admits when he's wrong and always backtracks when he says something ridiculous. But when he said the Gabe Davis game against KC was just an outlier and he was not nearly that good was really obnoxious. 

That, and his name is “Thad”.  Sounds like the preppy villain in an 80’s teen movie.

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the field was covered and the rain is not that bad and isn’t expected to pick up until 4 pm

At the game. it’s been dry the whole time. Would be very on point if it suddenly starts raining at kickoff

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

Agree won't be a miracle but I'd be betting on Ravens at home and Lamar can be tough. Worries me that we just haven't had a running game. Ravens can be passed against so go Josh!

Yeah I am fine with that.  Ravens are a top team too.  Lamar is tough to deal with as is Andrews.  I just hate when people act like the Bills are some mediocre team going against some juggernaught.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Really wish the weather was ok today. I’d feel much better. Our strength is throwing the ball.  Our weakness is running the ball. 

Gonna be the Lamar Jackson running show. Gotta contain and we got this!

Looking ok so far 

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Correct! That's why the Bills will face teams who are highly motivated. No easy games.  

• Like (+1) 2