10/2/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Ravens Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Time for Coach McDermott and Josh Allen to win a one (1) score game.Ā  Ā 

JA already "won" a few one score games but has been derailed by Hail Murray and 13 seconds. I will give you Mcdermott thoĀ  has to show he can win one score games

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, balln said:

Bills rush offense DVOA is ranked #32.

Ā 

Unless they surprise us with being able to run the game in a sloppy rain game. And I think they are putting more on more tape that their O line stinks. I see it every game. Dawkins whiffs or gets blown back immediately. Routinely with our RT. And very routinely interior O line.Ā 

Ā 

Ravens. More solid than us right now with all these bills injuries

If this an attempt at trollingā€¦Your complete lack of wit is disappointing.Ā 
Ā 

if this is a serious postā€¦Your complete lack of football knowledge is alarming.Ā 
Ā 

Either way it is a sad attempt to add anything to the conversation.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

WGR, nate and jeremy. 100 right. Time for james cook. 2nd round pick. To become a focal part of the offense. A little spice, keep the O next level

Agree. We win this game with some explosive plays. I think Cook is the guy. Get him the ball ā€œin spaceā€ (I know, I know), or on some screens or wide zones and let him try to break one.Ā 

At the stadium. Iā€™ve been to lots of Ravens games. Itā€™s Ā Probably the gloomy weather but the tailgate scene is really weak today. No energy here. Plenty of Bills fans milling around though. No rain yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

If this an attempt at trollingā€¦Your complete lack of wit is disappointing.Ā 
Ā 

if this is a serious postā€¦Your complete lack of football knowledge is alarming.Ā 
Ā 

Either way it is a sad attempt to add anything to the conversation.Ā 

k whatever dude