10/2/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Ravens Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Shaping up to be a tough game here. No blowout here with the dynamic Lamar and home field advantage. Bills are the better team on paper and getting a little more healthier. As we saw vs the Dolphins, the best team doesn't always win. Bills offense can't make crucial mistakes again and I don't think they will. Defense will play well but Lamar will make some big plays. He is just that good. 

I know there is a lot of talk that the Bills can't win close games. I think that chatter ends today.

Bills 27

Balt 24

6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Yellow jacket.  It’s $15 a month has everything.  Over 4K channels.  All the sports packages 

Where does one find this "Yellow jacket?" My internet rummaging turned up nothing... and by rummaging I mean a Google Search and giving up after the third page of results.

And so I'm not completely hijacking the thread, here are some obvious comments/stupid questions: 

1) The Bills' secondary should have an easier day today. 

2) Does it make sense to put a "spy" on Jackson because the Ravens don't have top flight receivers? Seems like if he is contained the Ravens are done.

3) I saw that somewhere that the 3rd CB for the Ravens is a weakness for them. So McKenzie goes off for 2 tds and 80 yards today right?

Go Bills and have a nice Sunday

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

First weekend call with the new job. 1 PM start gives me a chance of being done rounding and see the game. 

In Josh we must trust. Go Bills!!!!

What hours will you generally work on Sundays?  Or will it change?  

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Game time will be 100% rain. I expect to see our running backs get tackled for a loss then fumbling the ball away. 

Most useless poster I’ve seen in over 20 years.  That’s saying something 

keep it up

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Gale Gilbert said:

Where does one find this "Yellow jacket?" My internet rummaging turned up nothing... and by rummaging I mean a Google Search and giving up after the third page of results.

And so I'm not completely hijacking the thread, here are some obvious comments/stupid questions: 

1) The Bills' secondary should have an easier day today. 

2) Does it make sense to put a "spy" on Jackson because the Ravens don't have top flight receivers? Seems like if he is contained the Ravens are done.

3) I saw that somewhere that the 3rd CB for the Ravens is a weakness for them. So McKenzie goes off for 2 tds and 80 yards today right?

Go Bills and have a nice Sunday

https://yellowjacket.online/channels/

after that i have no idea.  My buddy installed it on my firestick for me.  I’m not really tech savvy 

Bills rush offense DVOA is ranked #32.

Unless they surprise us with being able to run the game in a sloppy rain game. And I think they are putting more on more tape that their O line stinks. I see it every game. Dawkins whiffs or gets blown back immediately. Routinely with our RT. And very routinely interior O line. 

Ravens. More solid than us right now with all these bills injuries

Edited by balln
  • Dislike 1

Even if it's raining all game, I still hope to see the bills throw alot. Obviously I want the run game to be effective, but this team has to just play their game. Weather is part of it, and I fully trust diggs, Knox and Davis to be able to catch wet balls 

• Agree 1