Wilkins fined for Allen grab

fasteddie

Funny part is all the idiot Dolphin fans responding to the tweet complaining that Josh wasn't also fined.  Lots of delusional people saying Josh ripped the helmet off and punched him in the face.  No idea what they were seeing.  Probably the same fools who said Tua wasn't hurt in our game.

13 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

You should read some of the reactions from their garbage fans about this.  Such trash.

https://finheaven.com/threads/christian-wilkins-fined.374717/

The mental gymnastics fans play to protect their guy isn't surprising.  I just take solace in there's a lot of Dolphins fans on there who didn't respond.

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Did you see Clemson defense interviews? 

They admitting to groping players for years

It’s weird but it’s not so uncommon that it’s unheard of … Because when you get 80 kids there’s always a couple weirdos

Every locker room I’ve been in from middle school to college had at least 2 grab assers and that’s the truth 

Who was the other one?

• Haha (+1) 6

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

They better start paying attention and protect Allen. 

The reason this doesn't happen to other star QBs is because it's understood they're a protected class. If Allen doesn't start getting the respect he deserves from the NFL it's going to be Cam Newton redux

What are you talking about? Who doesn’t respect him? He’s one of the top guys in the league…the Bills are on prime time several times this year, the players all talk about how good he is, he’s talked about everywhere-who doesn’t respect him? 

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I imagine that appeal would be hard to win. If the league fined him, I assume they have clear video evidence.

I’m pretty sure he admitted it after the game. And Allen said it happened too. Not his first rodeo on this either. Pay up, perve. Clemson breeds them these days.

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It should be an automatic one game suspension.  

I agree with this.  Maybe not necessarily because of the infraction itself but there should be a football penalty for being an instigator if it wasn't already known on the field.

Well now it makes sense why Josh got the flag for it.

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Whatever it is what it is 

If you ever played any high-level competitive football  you understand weird ***** goes on in the pile

but The refs gotta understand that Allen Only reacted because something happened

They only catch the guy who’s getting even

Yes but grabbing someones winkie isnt one of them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.