Wilkins fined for Allen grab

fasteddie

Whatever it is what it is 

If you ever played any high-level competitive football  you understand weird ***** goes on in the pile

but The refs gotta understand that Allen Only reacted because something happened

They only catch the guy who’s getting even

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you ever played any high-level competitive football  you understand weird ***** goes on in the pile

but The refs gotta understand that Allen Only reacted because something happened

I played a lot of sports and never had another player grope me. And I'm guessing that was the first time for Allen too.

Punches to the gut at the bottom of the pile? Sure. That's to be expected. But not groping.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

I played a lot of sports and never had another player grope me. And I'm guessing that was the first time for Allen too.

Punches to the gut at the bottom of the pile? Sure. That's to be expected. But not groping.

Well it honestly a player to player situation 

Weird ***** is different to other people… For most it probably is punching and grabbing under the pile

For some people like Christian Wilkins it’s molesting… And the entire Clemson program had a history of it

It’s not the norm… But I’ve been in enough locker rooms know it’s actually not uncommon… unfortunately there’s a reason football players were always called grab assers 

And Christian Wilkins is the reason why

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bullshite. What league did you play in? The California penal league?

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Zag20 said:

So we’ll start the next Dolphin’s game with the ball on the 40 then?

Right it doesn’t solve the problem during that game ! Also what about Ingram with the cheap leg whip. Literally refs were dreadful and 10 things that were odd went against the Bills. If one of 10 goes our way we win. Tomorrow is redemption against a good opponent. 3-1 and we are in good shape 👍

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Bullshite. What league did you play in? The California penal league?

Did you see Clemson defense interviews? 

They admitting to groping players for years

It’s weird but it’s not so uncommon that it’s unheard of … Because when you get 80 kids there’s always a couple weirdos

Every locker room I’ve been in from middle school to college had at least 2 grab assers and that’s the truth 

Edited by Buffalo716

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Did you see Clemson defense interviews? 

They admitting to groping players for years

It’s weird but it’s not so uncommon that it’s unheard of … Because when you get 80 kids there’s always a couple weirdos

Every locker room I’ve been in from middle school to college had at least 2 grab assers and that’s the truth 

Creepy. I been kicked and poked and what not but never groped. 
BTW they California penal league comment was from Major League. Couldn’t help myself 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

did he grab his piles?  josh a bit young for hemorrhoids.  This whole thing is just weird as hell.  Can't believe Wilkins isn't getting sh%t from his teammates.

I am sure he is

But in a league of whatever it takes to win 

His Teammate’s sure as hell can’t say he’s not doing whatever it takes

Even if it means sacrificing his dignity

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.