Josh Allen is a Wegman’s Sub

EmotionallyUnstable

I can’t think of any food in the whole world that better depicts the persona of our lord and savior, Josh Allen:

A 14” Wegman’s sub. Think about it…

This meaty, goofy ass sandwich somehow always brings a smile to my face. No matter if it’s hot and toasted or an old fashioned assorted, this wonderful sandwich always keeps me coming back for more. Even after I finish my last quarter, I always think to myself “wow, these things are really under appreciated. I wish I had another!” You cannot get enough of this kid. It’s versatile, layered, intricate and yet sloppy in a way that cannot be replicated because the mess is a beautiful mash-up that just always seems to get the job done.

He isn’t the overrated chicken wing, or the wildly inconsistent pizza that Buffalo offers. He is the steady, reliable, home grown talent that our city and NY region has come to love. 

I am now dumbfounded, the more that I think of it, that I haven’t seen Allen in a Wegman’s commercial holding up a Danny’s Favorite while dousing Pinto Ron in sub oil and mayonnaise. 

Josh Allen is undoubtedly a Wegman’s sub.

Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I can’t think of any food in the whole world that better depicts the persona of our lord and savior, Josh Allen:

A 14” Wegman’s sub. Think about it…

I thought about it 

it should be 17 inches 

A 14 would be a Diggs

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, boater said:

Weird thread.

Side note: if you haven't noticed, Wegmans Subs are DiBella's Subs. Bingo: doubled your sub location list.

Yes but Dibellas is the better sub.  Better bread and more add ons.  The last Wegman's sub I had she was being short on the onions and condiments.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, boater said:

Weird thread.

Side note: if you haven't noticed, Wegmans Subs are DiBella's Subs. Bingo: doubled your sub location list.

I know that’s the case. But there is a Dibellas I go to in Albany and it sucks. Their “Buffalo Chicken Sub” is chopped grilled chicken. It’s really weird.

Buffalo Dibellas is fine thoug. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Wegmans ripped off Dibellas subs….

Yes.

For some time they sold DiBella's subs in stores as a cross marketing effort.........built up business for their deli using DiBella's.........and then dropped DiBella's and just made their own using the DiBella's ingredients/formulas.

They are all just plain old subs though.   Work day lunch food.

Eating cold cut samiches of any kind on game day is a sure sign that you are boring.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.