Antonio Brown exposes himself in a hotel pool

BuffaloBills1998

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

The medical community has stated CTE is not yet fully understood. In that most comprehensive study in 2017, 110 of 111 brains showed signs of CTE. Clearly not all 110 of those individuals went rogue. So at what point do we say any outlier behaviors are statistically significant. Its hard to prove. 

Correlation and causation are two completely different things. 

Under your take, Brady should be Jeffrey Dahmer by now after this hit. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqTmz_-scYA

Does kissing your adolescent son on the mouth count? 

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

How many people in the general population have CTE. We dont know for sure. How many NFL players have CTE currently. We dont know. Theres a lot we don’t know. In July 2017, a new study showed that 110 of 111 brains examined showed signs of CTE. Based on that study we can almost assume the very large majority of NFL players have some form of CTE. 

Keuchly shouldve exposed himself 100x by now. Tua should be sending nudes in no time. Trent Edwards. Drew Bledsoe. Chris Borland. Heck who in the NFL other than kickers haven’t experienced a concussion or two in their careers?

no, Brown is just an idiot. 

Dude, don't drink and post.

Go sleep it off, you'll be fine in a few hours.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

The mystical condition that is CTE 🙄. Its the new catch-all to explain ridiculous behavior. No, he’s just an idiot.

I agree but diagnosis should be done as soon as possible for others' safety.

Amazing that Teflon Tom could get coach removed but not get him a job again.

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He said a few years ago it was his goal to break Jerry Rice's records.  This isn't helping.

Perhaps me meant arrest records.

It might take the legal system of another country to finally DO something about this clown.

This is what happens when people with severe behavior issues never get checked because they can throw, catch, kick, etc. an inflated ball. Thrown out of college? Wah. Slap on the wrist of probation in FL. Send him to prison for a few years and see what he learns.

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

This. 

AB has been a nut case since he was a teenager.  Got his FIU scholarship revoked and kicked out before his first game as a freshman. He was a nut case in the NFL before the Burfict hit too. Dude has literally done this stuff his entire life. He's a scum bag. 

He was drafted at end of the 6th round because he was a red flag player lol. 

Being a scumbag has not been shown to provide any immunity against CTE.

Here's the facts:  We don't know. Either way. 

Anyone who says they know, either way, is only showing that they don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thurman#1 said:

Being a scumbag has not been shown to provide any immunity against CTE.

Here's the facts:  We don't know. Either way. 

Anyone who says they know, either way, is only showing that they don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

But it's a fact he's done this stuff since he was a juvenile. So you can't blame his NFL career. And you certainly can't blame Burfict. Just facts. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You sure it wasn't Jerry Springer he said?

No.  Here's the quote.  

"My goal really is to catch Jerry Rice," Brown said when a reporter asked about Brown's career longevity. "Playing with a guy like coach Gruden, obviously he knows what it takes to keep me upright and fresh and keep me out there for a long time."

I think it was a few days before he called Mayock a cracker.  The press conference with Gruden, Mayock, and him is hilarious in hindsight.  So glad he sabotaged the trade here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  Here's the quote.  

"My goal really is to catch Jerry Rice," Brown said when a reporter asked about Brown's career longevity. "Playing with a guy like coach Gruden, obviously he knows what it takes to keep me upright and fresh and keep me out there for a long time."

I think it was a few days before he called Mayock a cracker.  The press conference with Gruden, Mayock, and him is hilarious in hindsight.  So glad he sabotaged the trade here.

Wasn't disputing the facts, was just commenting on AB's penchant for crass conduct, ala a Springer show topic. 😁

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Wasn't disputing the facts, was just commenting on AB's penchant for crass conduct, ala a Springer show topic. 😁

I know.  I just had fun looking it up.  Such a wasted talent if he had his head on straight.  Tomlin and Steelers deserve a lot of credit for getting the production they got out of him all things considered.

8 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Your take is really bad. 

I’m sure his brain is just fine. https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

Omg he had a concussion.  The only possible right “take” is the concussion caused CTE and that is the only explanation for poor behavior. 

CTE is caused by repeated trauma not necessarily one event some guy remembers. 

• Like (+1) 2

Stop making excuses up for this piece of *****, he has been a garbage human his whole life. CTE has nothing to do with this.

People try to make up an excuse for anything anymore, sometimes people are just pieces of ***** and that's it.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.