Bills Mafia Travels Like no Other !!

T master

6 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

So much bandwagon.

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I've been here the whole time, I swear it

Russell Crowe Ok GIF by Acorn TV

The main reason is accessibility of tickets. In the early ‘90’s places like StubHub didn’t exist. It was WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY harder to get tickets. I started attending road games during the drought and we were always well-represented. We traveled as well as anyone then.

Now, it’s a whole different level. There is a noticeable gap, in every city, between Bills fans and every other fan base. It’s wild. I lived in New Orleans for 14 years so we saw LOTS of different fan bases come as their “destination game.” Pittsburgh, Dallas and SF always had lots of fans. They are NOWHERE near as organized as Bills fans either. Every Bills fan knows where to go 2 nights before, the day before, the night before and the tailgate. It is one giant pre-planned trip. 

• Agree 1

While there are a lot of Ravens fans (of course) in the Baltimore/MD area, there are also a lot of fans of other teams in the area for two reasons:

1. Being so close to DC a lot of people move there for jobs, particularly government jobs.

2. Since the Ravens are still a fairly new team a lot of people who grew up in the area had loyalties to other fan bases (Bills included) and just stuck by who they were rooting for even after the Ravens moved to Baltimore.

13 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Not in Baltimore that’s for sure… Good luck! I lived there for three years and have always had inexplicably poor chicken winds.

when in Rome do as the Romans do eat seafood.

Go to Wegmans?

17 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Not in Baltimore that’s for sure… Good luck! I lived there for three years and have always had inexplicably poor chicken winds.

when in Rome do as the Romans do eat seafood.

That’s what I do when I’m in Baltimore. Love me some fresh seafood.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.