Bills @ Ravens weather thread

NewEra

2 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

I was just driving near the stadium 10 minutes ago and it was a light drizzle, it's off and on.

Gonna be off and on all day. The rain just makes me more excited. Two tough teams battling it out in the elements. Such a great atmosphere.

Jim Carey Reaction GIF

P.S. - your name is outdated

13 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am a weather nerd. I like how all the “I am too cool to worry about the weather” cool kids poo poo the weather!  

We have seen over the last few years now several games decided directly because of the weather.

It definitely matters, especially since we are such a pass happy team with very little ability to run the ball. According to at least one article I read, the presence of even light rain decreases passing production by 12%. 

There is no question that it is going to rain during most, if not, the entire game tomorrow. What that means is that we need some good ball security, and we will need to be able to actually run the ball. I am hoping we will see more Jet sweep action and wide zones with Cook. We aren’t going to be able to batter it up the gut against these very good DT’s of the Ravens.

12%? Darn it. So Josh will only pass for 300 yards? That stinks.!😉

I'm with you on the jet sweeps, screens or short passes to McKenzie, Motor and Cook. I would also like to see the quick passing game like we did against LA. Take the pressure off the OL. Wet field should benefit the receiver. 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.