Bills @ Ravens weather thread

NewEra

Every game has a weather thread, no?  

can we hear from the weather nerds out there?  What’s it looking like tomorrow?  Weather.com sucks.  I need something more dependable.  I need to figure out if I’m starting Lil Dirty, Penny or Hines.  I’m already starting Allen and Diggs.  I’d hate to start 2 Bills WRs if it’s going to downpour and have crazy gusts all game.  

1 minute ago, Process said:

Posted this in the pre game thread but yes weather.com sucks. Maybe because in this case we are dealing with hurricane leftovers so there forecasts are less reliable. But they were showing 8 mph winds earlier this afternoon but looking at videos of reporters at the stadium it was extremely windy. 

They are showing light wind tomorrow but I don't believe them. This guy who does forecasts for sporting events says 20mph sustained. 

Kind of want to bet the under. 

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

My brother is at a hotel in the Inner Harbor. He says the weather is fine.  The wind is essentially non-existent.  They are expecting light rain on and off again tomorrow.  

I’m near Baltimore.  That 100% chance of rain today didn’t materialize. Between Noon-5pm today it’s dry, just breezy maybe 10-12mph.  

Sunday they are calling for 90% chance rain and winds 10-15mph.  Hopefully the rain chances are being overblown like they were for today.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

What's with interest in game weather all of a sudden around here?

Weather can be very relevant at some games under special circumstances, but not this week.

Why even discuss it?

Meh something other to discuss besides Tuas injury.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’m near Baltimore.  That 100% chance of rain today didn’t materialize. Between Noon-5pm today it’s dry, just breezy maybe 10-12mph.  

Sunday they are calling for 90% chance rain and winds 10-15mph.  Hopefully the rain chances are being overblown like they were for today.

With it being a bunch of weather coming off a Hurricane how predictable is the weather even?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.