Just in case we lose tomorrow

Italian Bills

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hey… i wish to know what would be your thoughts in case tomorrow we will lose again.

I know i would be really sad being 2-2 with to losses in a row, but playing in Baltimore with all the injuries we have and with Lamar playing so good, it’s something very possible. 

That wouldn’t change my opinion about how strong we are as a team and that when all healthy again we could win every single game till the end of the season, but i know i would be down till Tuesday or Wednesday waiting for the next one vs the Steeler. 

What about you ? 

ps. one aspect that could be very important is if we could run better… gaining from 100 to 150 yards on the ground could increase our chance of 15/20% 

I don't mind if we lose. I just don't want to hear any excuses.  I could care less about injuries and weather.  Every team deals with both of those problems. 

The Bills need to win these games though.  It is a lot easier to win a Super Bowl when you get the #1 seed.  

9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

flatout dumb take. 

Go watch the film smart guy

28 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Other than the Packers, who play us at home, is there any team in the final eleven games that scares you?

None.  

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Yes we did, all day long. We couldn't score TD's once in the red zone. Thay was the difference between a two point loss and a two score blowout. 

They dumped the ball off underneath all day long.  The offense was a big play offense through the first 2 games, averaged less than 6 per pass attempt Sunday.

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

With what weapons?? 

There were injuries, but you still have to scheme up open shots.

Edited by CoudyBills

2 hours ago, Flucod said:

Are you f’ing kidding me? Half of the offense was out and had players that did not know the playbook and you want to blame JA. He still gained 497 yards of offense with a center who could not snap the ball. Just go away if that is really your take.

Nah bruh, not effing kidding you. It’s my opinion. Players didn’t know the playbook!?! You’re joking right?!? Tell you what though, I’ll leave when you go eff yourself. Deal?!?:beer:

Mods, please let it be or ding us both. 

Edited by Dopey

13 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

They dumped the ball off underneath all day long.  The offense was a big play offense through the first 2 games, averaged less than 6 per pass attempt Sunday.

With 500 yards of offense and 5 red zone trips, I'd think the Bills would take that any given Sunday. Especially when they dominated time of possession and kept the other team to 200 yards of offense. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

With 500 yards of offense and 5 red zone trips, I'd think the Bills would take that any given Sunday. Especially when they dominated time of possession and kept the other team to 200 yards of offense. 

All to score 17 points and lose the game.  I don't know of any team that would take that, ever.

Just now, CoudyBills said:

All to score 17 points and lose the game.  I don't know of any team that would take that, ever.

The failure was the Bills Red Zone offense. Not the inability to solve Miami's Cover 2. 

They dominated the Cover 2 all day. 

They couldn't put it into the end zone when they got to the door step.

And yes, the Bills would take 5 red zone trips to 3 red zone trips any day. 

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The failure was the Bills Red Zone offense. Not the inability to solve Miami's Cover 2. 

They dominated the Cover 2 all day. 

They couldn't put it into the end zone when they got to the door step.

And yes, the Bills would take 5 red zone trips to 3 red zone trips any day. 

The first 2 games they were able to hit big explosive plays for scored.  Miami made them drive the length of the field and punch it in, the Bills may have been exposed there.  They didn't beat Miami's defense after the first half.

The first 2 games they were able to hit big explosive plays for scored.  Miami made them drive the length of the field and punch it in, the Bills may have been exposed there.  They didn't beat Miami's defense after the first half.

The Bills were exposed. If you can get them to the point of heat exhaustion and make them play with half of their staters out of the game you will have a good shot of beating them. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The Bills were exposed. If you can get them to the point of heat exhaustion and make them play with half of their staters out of the game you will have a good shot of beating them. 

It's yet to be seen, take away the deep shots and see if they can drive the field and punch it in.  They can't run the ball at all.  Time will tell.  Hope not, but I don't feel as good about them as I did before that game.

It's yet to be seen, take away the deep shots and see if they can drive the field and punch it in.  They can't run the ball at all.  Time will tell.  Hope not, but I don't feel as good about them as I did before that game.

The game itself tells me very little about the Bills season. What is going it be telling is how healthy they can get later in the year when it matters most. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Motorin' said:

The game itself tells me very little about the Bills season. What is going it be telling is how healthy they can get later in the year when it matters most. 

Scheme translates, until they show me they can beat it I'll be worried about future match ups against the top teams like the Chiefs, Ravens, etc.

Scheme translates, until they show me they can beat it I'll be worried about future match ups against the top teams like the Chiefs, Ravens, etc.

Oh I'm sure you'll find reasons to worry. I'm not sure why, but expending energy on expressing worry is a fan favorite. 

49 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Nah bruh, not effing kidding you. It’s my opinion. Players didn’t know the playbook!?! You’re joking right?!? Tell you what though, I’ll leave when you go eff yourself. Deal?!?:beer:

Mods, please let it be or ding us both. 

Aww need a tissue? It is a bad take brah! Watch the replay of the game and tell me when JA is slowing down because he is trying to tell rookie RB and PS center who to block and what routes to run. Sure though, the guy who leads a team to 497 yards with back up players was at fault, LMAO! Does your mom know you are on the computer?

4 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

If they are truly the SB favorite they won't lose tomorrow, they will overcome the injuries, Allen takes over the game, yadda.

I don't see that happening however.

Because Super Bowl favorites / Champions always go undefeated, especially against talented teams on the road? Great teams lose to other teams every year .. one win or lose does not anoint or eliminate them. It certainly would help with home field tiebreakers.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.