Just in case we lose tomorrow

Italian Bills

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Not sure this is as tough a game as some make it.  Jackson is playing well.  Know who else is:  our DL and LBs.  

Who has a worse secondary than our injured one: Balt.  We have a great passing offense.  

We should score a bunch of points and make a few stops and win by 10-14

I expect to win 37-24 tomorrow

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hey… i wish to know what would be your thoughts in case tomorrow we will lose again.

I know i would be really sad being 2-2 with to losses in a row, but playing in Baltimore with all the injuries we have and with Lamar playing so good, it’s something very possible. 

That wouldn’t change my opinion about how strong we are as a team and that when all healthy again we could win every single game till the end of the season, but i know i would be down till Tuesday or Wednesday waiting for the next one vs the Steeler. 

What about you ? 

ps. one aspect that could be very important is if we could run better… gaining from 100 to 150 yards on the ground could increase our chance of 15/20% 

It wouldn’t be a huge deal…our schedule is very front loaded and 3 of the first 4 games were on the road.  We could still fairly easily go 11-2 down the stretch. 

injuries are less of an excuse against baltimore though because they have a bunch of em too

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'd be ok because I don't see anyone in our division running away with it. 

It may put a damper on my thoughts winning the 1 seed.

I still think we’d have a decent shot at it even if we lose…only team id really worry about is baltimore. Baltimore has had a fairly easy schedule so far though and we’re gotten through a majority of our tough games after Sunday with really just GB and KC to go. 

One thing to consider is what is going to happen to Tua.  That is still very much undetermined.

Everything I read says he should, for sure, not return this season.

Will he be back this week?  Take a month off?  Lose 8 games?  

If he is gone, so are the Fish...and then we can continue to struggle a little through the tough schedule and still be fine for the division title down the road.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

One thing to consider is what is going to happen to Tua.  That is still very much undetermined.

Everything I read says he should, for sure, not return this season.

Will he be back this week?  Take a month off?  Lose 8 games?  

If he is gone, so are the Fish...and then we can continue to struggle a little through the tough schedule and still be fine for the division title down the road.

The Bills win the division by multiple games even if Tua plays every game the rest of the season. 

One close loss in week 3 under unreal circumstances/conditions and people forget this is the best team in the league with the best QB in the league.

Assuming Tua starts next time we play them, the Bills will be favored by 10, and will win by 20. 

🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'd be ok because I don't see anyone in our division running away with it. 

It may put a damper on my thoughts winning the 1 seed.

Putting a damper on your thoughts of winning the 1 seed should be a big deal.  

Outside of whoever plays the AFC South winner, any AFC team playing on WC Weekend is likely playing a tough game. 

Nevermind the hope that we stop playing KC at Arrowhead if we see them again. 

3 minutes ago, Process said:

The Bills win the division by multiple games even if Tua plays every game the rest of the season. 

One close loss in week 3 under unreal circumstances/conditions and people forget this is the best team in the league with the best QB in the league.

Assuming Tua starts next time we play them, the Bills will be favored by 10, and will win by 20. 

🤦‍♂️

That is far from certain at this point.  I get that we are a better team; we are also already behind in the race for the division, and Miami is going to win 10 or 11 games this year, if Tua plays and is OK.

If we lose tomorrow, Tua plays, Miami wins, people around here will start rethink things a little bit.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

That is far from certain at this point.  I get that we are a better team; we are also already behind in the race for the division, and Miami is going to win 10 or 11 games this year, if Tua plays and is OK.

If we lose tomorrow, Tua plays, Miami wins, people around here will start rethink things a little bit.

And they’d be premature for doing so.  It’s way to early in the season to panic or be too impressed.  What happens here is typically an over reaction as we all know. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.