Just in case we lose tomorrow

Italian Bills

It’s early. This is the best time to face and overcome adversity. These are the fires that forge men into steel for a playoff run. I’d prefer the 1 seed, but don’t care as long as we are in the playoffs. I’d rather this team peak later than earlier, and if that means a few weeks of TBD Mental Breakdown, so be it. This team was over-hyped all summer. We’ve got issue like any other team and now the injury bug. Talk to me in November and I’ll tell you if I’m at all concerned.

It would suck there's no if's, ands, or buts about it but it is very possible the Ravens are a very well coached team & they have some really good players one of which is the QB you don't win a MVP trophy because you do half the job .

With all that said head to head if the Bills were 100% healthy i don't think it would be a contest but Jordon Phillips is a beast in the middle & with out his presence the others need to up their game to prove them selves .

If all goes well i think & with a little luck hope the health staff of the Bills gets every one healthy by mid to late season & they hit their stride kind of like last year & just go into the last part of the year laying waste to teams as they head to the play offs .

I have always hated when the national media gives the Bills so much attention but how can they not given the players they have drafted & the GM & coach that have developed them it's pretty much inevitable to go under the radar i just hope they prove all the nay sayers wrong & play championship caliber football !! 

GO BILLS !!!! 

50 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Allen looked lost at times. Too many snaps with 1-2 seconds left on the clock and players with their hands up like they didn’t know the play. Was that on Josh or Ken? Plus Allen was lucky not to have at least 2 more ints. The one before half should have been a pick 6. Bad snap? Fine, but hero ball almost got him. 

Are you f’ing kidding me? Half of the offense was out and had players that did not know the playbook and you want to blame JA. He still gained 497 yards of offense with a center who could not snap the ball. Just go away if that is really your take.

If we lose, we're not QUITE the team I thought we were.  I think I'd think we're "one of the best," and not "the best."

Gotta win a game like this coming off a loss.  We're making a lot of our injuries, but the actual injury report this week looks pretty standard for this part of the season. The Ravens have a similar report.

1 hour ago, CoudyBills said:

Couldn't figure out, and beat Miami's cover 2.

Yes we did, all day long. We couldn't score TD's once in the red zone. Thay was the difference between a two point loss and a two score blowout. 

Edited by Motorin'

I know that injuries are part of the game.. it’s like this in every professional sport. 

I hate give whatever alibi like the reason for a loss… but in this case too much is too much. 

Nobody has the amount of injured player like we have. 

So i could justify a loss in this situation… i would be very very angry but still very confident in a great season. 

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I predicted 4-3 to start the season, so it wouldn’t surprise me…

I was more for a 4-2… 5-1 with no injuries troubles with a split loss between Baltimore and Kansas City. 

1 hour ago, CoudyBills said:

Couldn't figure out, and beat Miami's cover 2.

Personally, I think it was more about the heat and the injuries. On a healthy day, we would have beat Miami's cover 2, easily. One could argue that, even with the heat and injuries, the Bills offense did pretty good. There's been criticism of the offense's lack of going deep often enough. That was being said while Diggs had, not one, but two IVs in his arms, for hydration.

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I predicted 4-3 to start the season, so it wouldn’t surprise me…

Yeah, I was right about here as well. Hate to see the losses, but I never saw us going undefeated. When you look through our schedule and pick out the 2, 3 or 4 losses that we might get, all of those games are in the first third of our schedule, IMO

It’s not the end of the world, but there’s a lot of cope in this thread… it’s still a big deal.  

14-3 or 13-4 is where im expecting the 1 seed to land. 

Baltimore is a team that could be in that range.  Losing a head to head to them is not ideal.  

Baltimore is banged up as well.  Figure it out.  Again, if we lose, not the end of the world, but im not into making excuses two weeks in a row as to why we lost. 

Get the W and be the team everyone thinks you are.  

Edited by SCBills

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hey… i wish to know what would be your thoughts in case tomorrow we will lose again.

I know i would be really sad being 2-2 with to losses in a row, but playing in Baltimore with all the injuries we have and with Lamar playing so good, it’s something very possible. 

That wouldn’t change my opinion about how strong we are as a team and that when all healthy again we could win every single game till the end of the season, but i know i would be down till Tuesday or Wednesday waiting for the next one vs the Steeler. 

What about you ? 

ps. one aspect that could be very important is if we could run better… gaining from 100 to 150 yards on the ground could increase our chance of 15/20% 

Had the Bills at 13-4 or 14-3, schedule lightens up after this game with the exception of at KC

Plus we are regaining our health.

Expect Tre back for Chiefs game

After this weekend only Dolphins and Bills will be 3-1 in the AFC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.