Just in case we lose tomorrow

Italian Bills

Hey… i wish to know what would be your thoughts in case tomorrow we will lose again.

I know i would be really sad being 2-2 with to losses in a row, but playing in Baltimore with all the injuries we have and with Lamar playing so good, it’s something very possible. 

That wouldn’t change my opinion about how strong we are as a team and that when all healthy again we could win every single game till the end of the season, but i know i would be down till Tuesday or Wednesday waiting for the next one vs the Steeler. 

What about you ? 

ps. one aspect that could be very important is if we could run better… gaining from 100 to 150 yards on the ground could increase our chance of 15/20% 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

If we play well and lose, I'll be frustrated because I know how good this team can be when mostly healthy, but I won't be devastated.  It's a long season and the goal is to be on top at the end, and I believe we have the potential to do that regardless of tomorrow's outcome.

But it's really all in the way we lose.  If we lose ugly and some serious long-term warts start to (re-)surface, I'll be concerned.

If we lose, lost of folks will go crazy, and the bulk of this board will be posting messages that say "This place is going to be insufferable this week" as most here can't stand to read anything negative about the Bills, even if its warranted.

My personal outlook will remain about the same.  We are going to have a tough patch coming up, and I think we will lose more games.

The key is what we look like and how play at the END as long as we are in the playoffs, everything else can take care of itself.

This was a game I had chalked up as a loss when the schedule came up.  Baltimore always plays us tough as home and they have the current MVP at quarterback.   (Not saying he’s better than Allen, so back off). 

2-2 would make last week sting even more, but it is what it is.  It’s a brutal first 7 games, and 4-3 would suck, but I could see us winning out after, assuming we stop breaking all our bones 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This was a game I had chalked up as a loss when the schedule came up.  Baltimore always plays us tough as home and they have the current MVP at quarterback.   (Not saying he’s better than Allen, so back off). 

2-2 would make last week sting even more, but it is what it is.  It’s a brutal first 7 games, and 4-3 would suck, but I could see us winning out after, assuming we stop breaking all our bones 

I just hope Allen doesn't single handedly cost us the game on offense again

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

I just hope Allen doesn't single handedly cost us the game on offense again

After scoring only 17 pts on 90 plays, if there was one position on offense that should shoulder most of the blame, it’s OL. Not Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I feel if we can tread water until the bye, we should have most injured players back, including Tre. We’re going to roll after that. I’d like to be 4-2 after week 6. 
3-3 doesn’t look good, but won’t be the end of the world. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I feel if we can tread water until the bye, we should have most injured players back, including Tre. We’re going to roll after that. I’d like to be 4-2 after week 6. 
3-3 doesn’t look good, but won’t be the end of the world. 

3-3 would be ROUGH.  Man I hope it doesn't go that way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

After scoring only 17 pts on 90 plays, if there was one position on offense that should shoulder most of the blame, it’s OL. Not Allen.

Allen looked lost at times. Too many snaps with 1-2 seconds left on the clock and players with their hands up like they didn’t know the play. Was that on Josh or Ken? Plus Allen was lucky not to have at least 2 more ints. The one before half should have been a pick 6. Bad snap? Fine, but hero ball almost got him. 

• Disagree 2

Not sure this is as tough a game as some make it.  Jackson is playing well.  Know who else is:  our DL and LBs.  

Who has a worse secondary than our injured one: Balt.  We have a great passing offense.  

We should score a bunch of points and make a few stops and win by 10-14

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.