Bold predictions on NFL.com is also concussed, or they have been hanging around Einstein too long

Draconator

12 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I see no problem with non-Bills fans predicting Baltimore wins. They're both good teams with good QB's, and as another poster pointed out, Bills haven't won in Baltimore since the very first time they played there.

But DeAngelo Hall thinking Baltimore's defense is going to put on a great performance (after all 3 other AFCE QB's put up 300+ yards against them), is absurd. Sure, it COULD happen, but wtf would lead you to assume that given what you've seen Mac Jones, Tua, and JOE FLACCO do against them? 🤣

I have no problem with Bills fans predicting Baltimore wins! 

If they think Baltimore is likely to win, that's the prediction.

Damn a lot of people around here don't seem to get how things work.  It's frustrating.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Some of these analysts just can’t wait to turn on the bills it’s so evident in their predictions one supposed ***** in the armor and they’re already picking the other team

Most analysts could double as weather vanes... they just point whichever way the wind is blowing.  I skip all of the pregame shows anymore and never waste time on ESPN.

• Agree 1

I think this is the game where all the silly Lamar Jackson MVP talk finally goes away.   It is quite laughable to make Josh Allen vs Lamar Jackson something like an Allen vs Mahomes game.  Jackson is easy to shut down.  The Dolphins figured him out in the 4th quarter of their game.  Allen is very difficult to shut down because he can actually throw the ball like an elite QB.  The love affair with Jackson is pretty ridiculous. Why everyone hypes Lamar and ignores Hurts is beyond me.  Jalen Hurts is the MVP leader.  Not Jackson.  Jackson has thrown for a whopping 749 yards and only beaten the Jets and Pats, who are abysmal football teams. When Jackson had a chance to put away the Dolphins in the 4th quarter of their game, he was a no show.  Outscored 28-3 in the 4th quarter.

17 hours ago, Draconator said:

Good, I prefer to be the underdog anyway. Maybe we are starting to see a restored natural order, and people will start doubting us again.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Since you’ve noticed, now please do a better job of cow towing to my insecurities! 😁

What you wrote is in the photo below.

What you were looking for is *kowtow*.

ggajOuV.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/30/2022 at 8:49 PM, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I won’t be mad if Buffalo loses… I want better odds on their Super Bowl future. They fall to 2-2 we might finally get around +1000, they remain a heavy favorite right atm at +450.

That being said, I don’t think Buffalo loses. We always play Lamar well, getting some guys back this week on the defensive side of things, Bills win and cover.

Not worried,  even if we lose tomorrow on a sloppy field,  we're going to run off a ton of W's in the middle of the season when players return.

10 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I think this is the game where all the silly Lamar Jackson MVP talk finally goes away.   It is quite laughable to make Josh Allen vs Lamar Jackson something like an Allen vs Mahomes game.  Jackson is easy to shut down.  The Dolphins figured him out in the 4th quarter of their game.  Allen is very difficult to shut down because he can actually throw the ball like an elite QB.  The love affair with Jackson is pretty ridiculous. Why everyone hypes Lamar and ignores Hurts is beyond me.  Jalen Hurts is the MVP leader.  Not Jackson.  Jackson has thrown for a whopping 749 yards and only beaten the Jets and Pats, who are abysmal football teams. When Jackson had a chance to put away the Dolphins in the 4th quarter of their game, he was a no show.  Outscored 28-3 in the 4th quarter.

Get it girl.

11 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

Jalen Hurts has throw for a whopping 4 TD passes......

This is one of the worst takes I've seen on these boards this week, and that's saying something.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.