Excluding JA , predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Ravens

BillsFan619

6 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Mitch Morse, because apparently without him our O doesn't function properly.

Mitch will make a huge difference and the O will function much better but most won’t recognize that it is Mitch Morse being back as the reason… but it will be.

• Agree 2

Knox.  I’ve been saying it for weeks, why not stop until I’m correct. 

I think Greg Roseeau.  He will harass Jackson from the inside and outside all game, contain him and have 3 sacks.  Miller will also have a good game but facing double teams Greg may have the edge

On 9/30/2022 at 6:00 PM, Steptide said:

Singletary. Weather looks like hot garbage 

I think they need to take advantage of this opportunity & get the Motor running ! It doesn't make any sense to leave a classic just sitting in the garage get it out & show it off once in a while ...

• Like (+1) 1

The Ravens run a heavy offense. Less WRs and lean toward running the ball more and using TEs to block or bump and run a route. The Bills, to counter will have fewer DBs more LBs and it looks like another DT will be elevated from the practice squad.  The objective I think, is to stop the run and force Jackson to throw. I think someone on the defensive line will have a big day. Maybe a linebacker. Can't decide who has the big day with all the DTs nursing injuries.

Before anyone gets on my ars that it’s too early to use stats, well you’re right, but then again IDC.

Offense Overall

Bills #2 

Ravens #4

(Who played tougher opponents)

Pass

Bill #1

Ravens #14

Rushing

Bills #15

RVens #8

Bills #3

Ravens #1

Defense Overall

Bills #1

Ravens #32

Pass

Bills #2

Ravens #32

Rushing

Bills #2

Ravens #14

Bills #4

Ravens #25

So what jumps out at me is their pass defense in the secondary is horrible and our 2nd team secondary toyed with Miami minus a couple of plays.  Our defense will make a difference today.  The Ravens have these stats partially because two of their wins are against the Jets and Pats, and they both suck.  GROOT, and Von are going to pressure Lamar from the pocket, but also contain him.

Our offense will be Allen just dissecting that crappy secondary for the Ravens.  The inactive don’t come out until 11, but if Davis is a go, Diggs, Davis, and today Knox will light them up.  J. Johnson, Edmunds and Milano will have to contain their TE’s.

I see this as a high scoring game maybe 31-23, Bills.

As far as the weather, it’s going to rain all afternoon, but no heavy winds as just looked up.  I’m not worried about rain, as long as the wind is nominal.

Edited by machine gun kelly

On 9/30/2022 at 5:48 PM, Rc2catch said:

I am gonna take Jamison Crowder. I know he can play the role Beasley had. At some point I still have faith he’s going to be a clutch part of the offense. 

Now look what ya gone and did. Cursed the poor man. Sheesh, fella. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoMAn said:

Looks like y’all got it wrong. The final Jeopardy question was:

Who is Jordan Poyer? 
But for all you losers, as a parting gift, here’s a box of Rice-a-Roni…the San Francisco treat. 

Or Matt Milano. That shoelace tackle of Lamar Jackson was a thing of beauty.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Or Matt Milano. That shoelace tackle of Lamar Jackson was a thing of beauty.

Milano was consistently great all game, so your point is well taken. But Poyer’s 2 INTs, especially the one that resulted in a touchback- those were huge. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.