Christian Kirk says Bills QB Josh Allen tried to sell him on Buffalo before free agency

JoshAllin

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I think Josh is still looking for that guy to take the top off of defenses. I'm curious why the Bills haven't reached out to Desean Jackson? To quote Von Miller, is he "bad medicine"? I know he can still fly

Yep…we still lack that burner. Yes cook is a burner but he’s a different kind of player…mostly lining up in the backfield. I’m not sure why Beane has drug his feet on getting that type of receiver for Allen. 

3 hours ago, motorj said:

Video ref- 

“So when we were on vacation talking about Buffalo … the funniest part about it is Josh is sitting there telling me, ‘Bro, Buffalo’s not that cold. It’s not that cold. You’ll be fine.’ And I’m sitting here looking at him like, ‘You’re lying to me. You’re not going to be able to convince me that Buffalo is not cold.’

“I do not function well in cold and I know that it’s cold there. Bottom line. So for him to be like ‘Yeah bro, it’s not cold,’ I’m like ‘Oh okay, yeah, for sure, I’m still not going.'”

Can't believe we let this one get away

Should talk to his Aggie bro Von.

29 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I think Josh is still looking for that guy to take the top off of defenses. I'm curious why the Bills haven't reached out to Desean Jackson? To quote Von Miller, is he "bad medicine"? I know he can still fly

I'm opposite, it would be mind boggling for me if they did reach out to him. His time has been past for a few years now. May as well go with John Brown 

He can have Florida. Look at this week. All those lives torn up for years. Hurricanes are only getting worse. Can't beat the spring, summers, falls, and Xmas time in WNY. Weather gets old after January, but we usually head to the Bahamas for two weeks in February, come back, and springs around the corner. Politically, Florida's not everyone's cup of tea. Could care less about Kirk.   

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

McKenzie literally said the same thing a couple days ago.

did not stop mckenzie from playing here.   Kirk is soft.  when in pads playing it’s not too cold.  Just soft. 

Edited by RyanC883

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.