Christian Kirk says Bills QB Josh Allen tried to sell him on Buffalo before free agency

JoshAllin

Video ref- 

“So when we were on vacation talking about Buffalo … the funniest part about it is Josh is sitting there telling me, ‘Bro, Buffalo’s not that cold. It’s not that cold. You’ll be fine.’ And I’m sitting here looking at him like, ‘You’re lying to me. You’re not going to be able to convince me that Buffalo is not cold.’

“I do not function well in cold and I know that it’s cold there. Bottom line. So for him to be like ‘Yeah bro, it’s not cold,’ I’m like ‘Oh okay, yeah, for sure, I’m still not going.'”

Can't believe we let this one get away

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He was smart to pick Jacksonville. 
He got paid. And he’s without a doubt their #1 option. And he gets to help Lawrence develop and have that bond like Diggs and Allen have. He’s got plenty of years to chase rings more than likely. 

He's been a damn good pickup too. Lawrence seems to love him. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

McKenzie literally said the same thing a couple days ago.

He actually made a distinction between playing in it and being a fan just sitting there in it. He said for the players it isn't that bad because they are running around.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

He actually made a distinction between playing in it and being a fan just sitting there in it. He said for the players it isn't that bad because they are running around.

Maybe he cleaned it up later but I stopped listening after he said he wouldn’t play here if they weren’t winning because it’s cold.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.