I know they are talking heads, but here comes the Lamar MVP talk again-Hope Sunday changes all that

Billsfan1972

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He did it only a week ago when he bounced a pass from the 2 yard line to a wide open McKenzie in the end zone on 4th down with 1:49 to go.....

Again, Josh’s was a physical mistake, Lamar’s was a mental one. Josh saw the guy open, he just didn’t get it there. Lamar didn’t see his guy wide open until way too late. There’s a huge difference between the 2 plays 

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Again, Josh’s was a physical mistake, Lamar’s was a mental one. Josh saw the guy open, he just didn’t get it there. Lamar didn’t see his guy wide open until way too late. There’s a huge difference between the 2 plays 

"again"? what are you talking about?

You simply said, without qualifying it in any way, " he just flat out missed the wide open guy. Josh wouldn’t have missed that guy being that open". 

52 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

To quote the great Don Shula regarding David Wooldley. He’s an athlete trying to play QB, Lamar is not at the level of Allen, Mahomes, Rodgers or Brady or even Burrow for that matter. He’s probably the greatest athlete I’ve seen since Vick but as a passer he’s average. 

Describe an average passer, statistically.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You simply said, without qualifying it in any way, " he just flat out missed the wide open guy. Josh wouldn’t have missed that guy being that open". 

I qualified later in a response to other people who had posted 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I qualified later in a response to other people who had posted 

what physical limitations led the most physically gifted QB in the NFL to make "a physical mistake"?  Did he develop a sudden arm weakness or visual deficit that made him miss a nearby receiver?

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Besides his second year he’s been pedestrian at best. He hasn’t lived up to his MVP status that he had his second year. As an athlete he’s a freak of nature but as a passer of the football he’s meh at best

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

what physical limitations led the most physically gifted QB in the NFL to make "a physical mistake"?  Did he develop a sudden arm weakness or visual deficit that made him miss a nearby receiver?

Who said anything about a physical limitation? I said his mistake was a physical one-much like when a receiver drops the ball or a quarterback under throws or overthrows someone. It’s not that he couldn’t do it, he just made a mistake. Lamar made a mental mistake in not seeing his wide receiver wide open. So as I stated before, HUGE difference between the 2 

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Besides his second year he’s been pedestrian at best. He hasn’t lived up to his MVP status that he had his second year. As an athlete he’s a freak of nature but as a passer of the football he’s meh at best

image.jpeg

This is a thread about him being in the discussion for MVP.  Entering today's game, he had the most passing TD (10 vs 2 ints) and QB rating of 119 (leading the NFL).

14 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Who said anything about a physical limitation? I said his mistake was a physical one-much like when a receiver drops the ball or a quarterback under throws or overthrows someone. It’s not that he couldn’t do it, he just made a mistake. Lamar made a mental mistake in not seeing his wide receiver wide open. So as I stated before, HUGE difference between the 2 

The guy was 2 yards away.  He miscalculated his throw.  It was a mental error.  

32 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This is a thread about him being in the discussion for MVP.  Entering today's game, he had the most passing TD (10 vs 2 ints) and QB rating of 119 (leading the NFL).

He absolutely deserves to be in the discussion

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I’ve made that clear twice

If you’re talking about Josh, he was on the 10 when he released it, so no, not 2 yards away. Lamar threw his ball late because he didn’t see his receiver. 
why are you having such a hard time understanding the difference between the 2? 

5 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

If you’re talking about Josh, he was on the 10 when he released it, so no, not 2 yards away. Lamar threw his ball late because he didn’t see his receiver. 
why are you having such a hard time understanding the difference between the 2? 

Where was Jackson when he threw it

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

It’s fine, you can admit you’re wrong, no problem. It’s clear you don’t have a response, just move on 

someone else upstream already tried to explain this to you.  Jackson made a good throw and Poyer made a great play on it.

How many more posters would you like to pile on your soft take?

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

someone else upstream already tried to explain this to you.  Jackson made a good throw and Poyer made a great play on it.

How many more posters would you like to pile on your soft take?

You literally haven’t said anything that stands up to my comment. You ignore the facts I’m giving you but that’s what you do on here, don’t you? You haven’t actually provided any substance to this, just some poor attempts at sarcasm/trolling. Watch the replay, the receiver was wide open, Lamar was late noticing it (hence the mental mistake), Poyer did absolutely make a great play and made Lamar pay for being late with his throw. 
But I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic reply to this, so go for it

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

You literally haven’t said anything that stands up to my comment. You ignore the facts I’m giving you but that’s what you do on here, don’t you? You haven’t actually provided any substance to this, just some poor attempts at sarcasm/trolling. Watch the replay, the receiver was wide open, Lamar was late noticing it (hence the mental mistake), Poyer did absolutely make a great play and made Lamar pay for being late with his throw. 
But I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic reply to this, so go for it

i got nothing I can help you with.  Sorry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.