PPP Harassment

716er

19 hours ago, boyst said:

I'm sorry you're a little sensitive child who can't deal with your emotions. I'm sorry that these emotions allow you to validate things beyond your intellectual capacity in order to lessen the realization that you're a moron. 

Sincerely,

Daddy

Dark. Unsettling. Troubling.  I don't think you're really apologizing at all.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I am sorry you felt the need to try and protect a lesser person. It was noble of you to believe you are able to help someone. Few people have such integrity to help those who cannot help themselves. We should be thankful for you and those who protect folks like him and @716er.

What you offer to the this community is noble. To have the strength and bravery being you, gosh I feel awful with such a handicap of your efforts to have the guilt I feel.

I must reexamine my life choices and repent in apologies to so many who I have made a victim.

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

I am sorry you felt the need to try and protect a lesser person. It was noble of you to believe you are able to help someone. Few people have such integrity to help those who cannot help themselves. We should be thankful for you and those who protect folks like him and @716er.

What you offer to the this community is noble. To have the strength and bravery being you, gosh I feel awful with such a handicap of your efforts to have the guilt I feel.

I must reexamine my life choices and repent in apologies to so many who I have made a victim.

My God, you really were sorry.  

I've reconsidered everything.  @716er is a total cry baby. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Next on " Days of our Lives"  "As the World Turns" and "General Hospital" aka the PPP subforum  muppy awaits the next negativity Bump with bated breath.

But make it snappy. I'm getting bored,  I'm "Young and getting Restless"

Take THAT politicos'  I love you all

hasta lasagna 🙂

m

@ComradeKayAdams

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

Next on " Days of our Lives"  "As the World Turns" and "General Hospital" aka the PPP subforum  muppy awaits the next negativity Bump with bated breath.

hasta lasagna 🙂

m

@ComradeKayAdams

Why must you say you are bored at the expense of others? That is very unsettling. You need help.

Have you tried to get in touch with your feelings?  Maybe a long talk with @716er would help to understand how feelings are more important than facts, intelligence, money, common sense, decency, hygiene, the marvel comic universe phase 17. .... And so on

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

25 minutes ago, boyst said:

Why must you say you are bored at the expense of others? That is very unsettling. You need help.

Have you tried to get in touch with your feelings?  Maybe a long talk with @716er would help to understand how feelings are more important than facts, intelligence, money, common sense, decency, hygiene, the marvel comic universe phase 17. .... And so on

lol it is getting Very sudsy up in here.

How Bold and Beautiful of you to give me such heartfelt wisdom and advice. 

Hey this is a soap opera spoof post, hygiene is a non negotiable. Cleanliness is next to Godliness right? 

LOL

This place smells like unwashed socks just sayin'. Except for @ComradeKayAdams I bet she smells great

😏

Peace Out Everybody

signed goofball muppy

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, TSOL said:

We need to get some REAL harassables in here pronto. The spirit of this thread is dying 

I'm looking at you @BillStime

here kitty kitty, c'mon kitty come her ya little scamp. 

I think we have had enough hate and division here that we do not need to incite anyone else to fall to victim hood status. We know many here who are capable of endulging themselves into the dross of lesser intellect through no unfortunate fault of their own other than the lack of intelligence bestowed upon them by their genetic ancestors and God.

Those, especially whom you spoke of must be celebrated for their ability to join our communities and provide diversities not offered by those of more stout moral and intellectual principles. Please, let us not divide ourselves. We are all cut from the same cloth and of the image of the Lord. 

May we please just all get along and think of the children whom see us as their role models. 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, muppy said:

lol it is getting Very sudsy up in here.

How Bold and Beautiful of you to give me such heartfelt wisdom and advice. 

Hey this is a soap opera spoof post, hygiene is a non negotiable. Cleanliness is next to Godliness right? 

LOL

This place smells like unwashed socks just sayin'. Except for @ComradeKayAdams I bet she smells great

😏

Peace Out Everybody

signed goofball muppy

I know that sometimes it is difficult for you and those of whom have a superior complex to understand but some people need the heartfelt and kindness of the world to be their guide over the principle of believing that intellect and thought shall be thy lead.

Please, understand others and seek out your own compassion. Please, put yourself in others shoes, those who populate us with their gifted presence. Let their sincerity of emotional honesty be a guiding light. Please, understand their truths and realize that not everyone has the same truth to their life.

You can be a better person if you give up your insecure masculinity arrogance to realize that you lack the ability to find your own truth to power your words.

• Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, boyst said:

I think we have had enough hate and division here that we do not need to incite anyone else to fall to victim hood status. We know many here who are capable of endulging themselves into the dross of lesser intellect through no unfortunate fault of their own other than the lack of intelligence bestowed upon them by their genetic ancestors and God.

Those, especially whom you spoke of must be celebrated for their ability to join our communities and provide diversities not offered by those of more stout moral and intellectual principles. Please, let us not divide ourselves. We are all cut from the same cloth and of the image of the Lord. 

May we please just all get along and think of the children whom see us as their role models. 

Oh good shepherd, lead your sheep. 

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I know that sometimes it is difficult for you and those of whom have a superior complex to understand but some people need the heartfelt and kindness of the world to be their guide over the principle of believing that intellect and thought shall be thy lead.

Please, understand others and seek out your own compassion. Please, put yourself in others shoes, those who populate us with their gifted presence. Let their sincerity of emotional honesty be a guiding light. Please, understand their truths and realize that not everyone has the same truth to their life.

You can be a better person if you give up your insecure masculinity arrogance to realize that you lack the ability to find your own truth to power your words.

well my reply to the red is they clearly won't be finding that in the **** you thread. But perhaps I am overly sensitive and indeed lack empathy for the needy

To the black  if I had any I would surely give it up. But THAT is physically impossible Im female.

am I missing anything? lol I think not

GO BILLS

m

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, muppy said:

well my reply to the red is they clearly won't be finding that in the **** you thread. But perhaps I am overly sensitive and indeed lack empathy for the needy

To the black  if I had any I would surely give it up. But THAT is physically impossible Im female.

am I missing anything? lol I think not

GO BILLS

m

First you admit you are racist. You see things in color. This is definitely something you need to work on. I have underlined the trigger words above that I believe should help you identify the problems of your victim mentality which allow you victimize another group and POC.

I am also concerned that you label yourself a female. We are in 2022 and that label of female is more than just a simplistic title. Your spirit identifies you. Sir, I am glad you identify with how you choose and I will gladly call you a female but I think you need to understand that as a man you can be so much more than just a "female." 

Find your inner truth to guide you, please. You're not a victim unless you let yourself be. Find your words of affirmation, find your balance, your connection to the earthly bonds we ALL share, black, white and red people alike.

Be more than just a female, sir. 

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

First you admit you are racist. You see things in color. This is definitely something you need to work on. I have underlined the trigger words above that I believe should help you identify the problems of your victim mentality which allow you victimize another group and POC.

I am also concerned that you label yourself a female. We are in 2022 and that label of female is more than just a simplistic title. Your spirit identifies you. Sir, I am glad you identify with how you choose and I will gladly call you a female but I think you need to understand that as a man you can be so much more than just a "female." 

Find your inner truth to guide you, please. You're not a victim unless you let yourself be. Find your words of affirmation, find your balance, your connection to the earthly bonds we ALL share, black, white and red people alike.

Be more than just a female, sir. 

what...the....heck...did...I...just...read

lmaooo

I gave birth all right? There is ZIPPO ambiguity there. Wiggle out of that one.

🍿

• Agree 2

On 12/2/2022 at 12:05 PM, muppy said:

hasta lasagna 🙂

m

@ComradeKayAdams

I haven’t been following all this thread drama too closely, Muppy, but we do know the following facts:

1. 716er has been a victim of incessant cyberbullying from the far-right MAGA crowd here.

2. 716er last posted in Two Bills Drive on September 30, right here in this thread. He has been M.I.A. ever since that date.

3. Leh-Nerd still does not have an avatar or wallpaper for his Two Bills Drive account.

Now I’m not necessarily insinuating that anything nefarious happened to 716er. What I most definitely AM suggesting, however, is that we make a movie to document the ordeal and that the movie should have great artistic discretion to incriminate Leh-Nerd. Gary Busey should be hired to play any one of the many far-right MAGA villains here in PPP. Nicholas Cage should play Leh-Nerd. Joanna Krupa will play everyone’s favorite PPP subforum protagonist, of course, even though Joanna’s West Slavic cheekbones aren’t quite as exquisite as mine. She’s also 5’8” in height or something close to that, so I will insist that she only wear flats on set. Actually, no, she needs to be wearing heels. So maybe all the other actors on set should be forced to either wear elevated shoes or to stand on discreet platforms?? Or maybe we can use very creative camera angles?

Now every good movie also needs a good trailer, of course, so let’s hire Don LaFontaine to do the narration for the trailer if he’s still alive. The trailer should begin with the following voice-over:

“In an online pro football subforum world…where cyberbullying and idiotic right-wing conspiracy-mongering reign supreme, only one morally ambivalent man can restore civility. A singular mystery man, replete with poor political acumen, completely devoid of avatar, is all that stands between hordes of low-E.Q. conservative bigots and the apparent emotional runt of the Two Bills Drive online leftist litter.”

<<<< Camera focuses on the silhouette of a man, hunched over a table in a poorly lit room. >>>

Leh-Nerd: “Aaaarggh! I’m just so conflicted. On the one hand, I really enjoy being a complete d-bag on the internet and making fun of communist libtards like 716er. But on the other hand, cyberbullying feels so wrong. What should I do?! What’s my character arc here?? UGH!”

<<< Leh-Nerd slams his fist on the table, randomly tears off a ridiculously undersized white t-shirt, revealing a gross dad bod torso because…much to the surprise of absolutely NO ONE…he was too f*#ing lazy to follow Kay’s vegan dietary regimen over these past few years. >>>

<<< A mystery woman walks into the room, flips on light switch. Mystery woman is wearing a white Bills beanie with the original AFL standing bison logo, a #27 Tre White jersey, Bills Zubaz yoga pants, and a ridiculously oversized “Go Bills!” foam finger. >>>

Commie Kay: “Why was it so dark in here? Anyway, I couldn’t help but overhear your soliloquy. The answer should be obvious, if you had ever bothered to carefully read my dietary advice posts from the past few years. Compassion is supposed to be contagious, Leh-Nerd. Here…have an Impossible Burger. Oh by the way, have you seen 716er around lately?”

<<< Kay walks over to Leh-Nerd and hands him an Impossible Burger. Faint rustling noises are heard in the distance. Camera turns and refocuses on a closed door in the corner of the room... >>>

<<< END SCENE. >>>

On 12/2/2022 at 12:38 PM, muppy said:

Thanks, Muppy! “Fleur D’Oranger 27,” a perfume bottle gift from Le Labo’s store here in NYC. I apply it every weekday morning. A most formidable scent! It stings the nostrils…in a good way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I haven’t been following all this thread drama too closely, Muppy, but we do know the following facts:

1. 716er has been a victim of incessant cyberbullying from the far-right MAGA crowd here.

2. 716er last posted in Two Bills Drive on September 30, right here in this thread. He has been M.I.A. ever since that date.

3. Leh-Nerd still does not have an avatar or wallpaper for his Two Bills Drive account.

Now I’m not necessarily insinuating that anything nefarious happened to 716er. What I most definitely AM suggesting, however, is that we make a movie to document the ordeal and that the movie should have great artistic discretion to incriminate Leh-Nerd. Gary Busey should be hired to play any one of the many far-right MAGA villains here in PPP. Nicholas Cage should play Leh-Nerd. Joanna Krupa will play everyone’s favorite PPP subforum protagonist, of course, even though Joanna’s West Slavic cheekbones aren’t quite as exquisite as mine. She’s also 5’8” in height or something close to that, so I will insist that she only wear flats on set. Actually, no, she needs to be wearing heels. So maybe all the other actors on set should be forced to either wear elevated shoes or to stand on discreet platforms?? Or maybe we can use very creative camera angles?

Now every good movie also needs a good trailer, of course, so let’s hire Don LaFontaine to do the narration for the trailer if he’s still alive. The trailer should begin with the following voice-over:

“In an online pro football subforum world…where cyberbullying and idiotic right-wing conspiracy-mongering reign supreme, only one morally ambivalent man can restore civility. A singular mystery man, replete with poor political acumen, completely devoid of avatar, is all that stands between hordes of low-E.Q. conservative bigots and the apparent emotional runt of the Two Bills Drive online leftist litter.”

<<<< Camera focuses on the silhouette of a man, hunched over a table in a poorly lit room. >>>

Leh-Nerd: “Aaaarggh! I’m just so conflicted. On the one hand, I really enjoy being a complete d-bag on the internet and making fun of communist libtards like 716er. But on the other hand, cyberbullying feels so wrong. What should I do?! What’s my character arc here?? UGH!”

<<< Leh-Nerd slams his fist on the table, randomly tears off a ridiculously undersized white t-shirt, revealing a gross dad bod torso because…much to the surprise of absolutely NO ONE…he was too f*#ing lazy to follow Kay’s vegan dietary regimen over these past few years. >>>

<<< A mystery woman walks into the room, flips on light switch. Mystery woman is wearing a white Bills beanie with the original AFL standing bison logo, a #27 Tre White jersey, Bills Zubaz yoga pants, and a ridiculously oversized “Go Bills!” foam finger. >>>

Commie Kay: “Why was it so dark in here? Anyway, I couldn’t help but overhear your soliloquy. The answer should be obvious, if you had ever bothered to carefully read my dietary advice posts from the past few years. Compassion is supposed to be contagious, Leh-Nerd. Here…have an Impossible Burger. Oh by the way, have you seen 716er around lately?”

<<< Kay walks over to Leh-Nerd and hands him an Impossible Burger. Faint rustling noises are heard in the distance. Camera turns and refocuses on a closed door in the corner of the room... >>>

<<< END SCENE. >>>

Thanks, Muppy! “Fleur D’Oranger 27,” a perfume bottle gift from Le Labo’s store here in NYC. I apply it every weekday morning. A most formidable scent! It stings the nostrils…in a good way.

Tl,Dr.

You suck. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

<<< END SCENE. >>>

I read a bit of that where some set of words caught my eye about this being a far right sub forum. I'm not going to waste me time looking at how long you've been here but you clearly have no idea of the history of this place. 

Brief:

10-12 years ago, I dunno ish then whenever was pretty damn amazing and complex to have both sides discussing things

6-7 years ago it took a harder conservative bend when many hated the tea party, didn't trust the gop and realized democrats are pushing socialism.

But that isn't to be confused with what the low brow idiots think - they weren't republicans or maga or the like. Most hated trump at first... At least.

Those that fit that group ended up hating the government more than anything.

Eventually through a lot of bull#### on this site a large faction left to have more civil discussion and leave PPP to the ones who destroyed this sub forum

What's left are a group of idiots who drool over whatever headline is there on the left or right.

There are maybe a dozen good posters on ppp. One I miss and haven't noticed is @Doc Brown. Always a reasonably balanced approach 

but assclowns I don't even remember destroyed this place leaving it only to the left and right side folks who want to simply scream into the wind. 

and 716 crying about it.... What a little *****. If this was the way the board was initially and designed to be he would have been tarred and feathered. 

• Eyeroll 1