PPP Harassment

716er

Please stop

On 8/23/2022 at 3:19 PM, DRsGhost said:

Among your professional colleagues in the legal world the above is all true.  Just as it is with my fellow immunologists and virologists.

Online all bets are off.  Especially at PPP.

Your credentials and how you use them to determine who is/isn't qualified mean squat here.

Correct.  Phone auto correct as I'm sure you can appreciate.

Now I'm going to use this opportunity to give another bi-weekly-ish shout out to one of my admirers.  I ignore this poster with religious zeal, and since you love it when I call out those on my ignore list then there's no better place or time than now, right?

hey @716er  ***** off!

On 9/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, DRsGhost said:

Because you guys learn about these developments from CNN and MSNBC, right? :lol:

Hey @Tiberius @BillStime and @716er

***** off!

That's for @The Frankish Reich. Who is weirdly triggered when I tell people to ***** off whose "contributions" here I ignore.

On 9/13/2022 at 10:31 AM, DRsGhost said:

Hey, what do you know it's ***** stain boy @716er.

It's been awhile prick.  ***** off.

On 9/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, DRsGhost said:

This guy isn't too bright is he?

He knows I don't read his posts, yet he responds immediately to a thread that I bumped from page 3.

And then ***** when I tag him?

What a tool.

Since you're not too bright @716er I'll give you a real simple solution.  PUT ME ON IGNORE. Then you dont need too see my posts or tags.

Otherwise at minimum you'll continue to see yourself tagged in the generic biwekly f off that includes@BillStime and @Tiberius

On 9/15/2022 at 8:10 AM, DRsGhost said:

And the ***** stain @716er chimes in.

Hopefully he has taken my advice and put me on ignore in order to escape the "harassment"

:lol:

Yep. Hypocrites. 

On 9/21/2022 at 8:10 PM, DRsGhost said:

It's been a few weeks and there's been plenty of quoting here so I feel this is the perfect time to give my semi biweekly salute...

Hey @716er @Tiberius @BillStime....

***** OFF!!!

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

All whistle-blowers blowers should be heard and believed!

Strike that, this is 2022 and all whistle-blowers must be destroyed.

Now our resident ***** stains like @Tiberius @BillStime and @716er will defend this staggering hypocrisy like they do with all the other examples of leftist lunacy.

Some of you will actually engage with them on it. 

My question, as always, is why?

I implore those of you who choose to engage with these brain dead aholez to give the following a try instead...even if only once...then put them on ignore.

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius @716er.....

***** OFF!!!

It's a bit obnoxious. I've asked you to stop multiple times.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So he's tagged you 7 times in a span of 5 weeks?  Put him on ignore.  Problem solved.  🙄

I told him to do exactly this a few weeks back. 

But he's not too bright is he?

And I'm not sorry @716er you can continue *****  right off.

After all you admitted that you spent two months purposely posting ***** you knew to be false in an effort to get me to respond to you.

That's called trolling. You admitted to being one publicly on this very forum.

So you're forever on my personal tagged ***** off list. 

Again, like everything else you post, I won't read whatever you respond with here. If you want the "harassment" to stop put me on ignore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Public harassment doesn't stop when one ignores another if the other continues with the public harassment.

It's unfortunate you are stooping to this level.  

I gotta agree. We are better people than that (even though I sometimes call Billstime an idiot, I only do it because he is).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

Public harassment doesn't stop when one ignores another if the other continues with the public harassment.

If a tree falls….yadda yadda.  

I guess your skin’s not thick enough for PPP.  Maybe you should play someplace else. I mean public harassment is what PPP is all about no?

Edited by Chef Jim

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I guess your skin’s not thick enough for PPP.  Maybe you should play someplace else. I mean public harassment is what PPP is all about no?

Who asked you you squirrel necked geek?

• Shocked 1

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Exactly. If I was telling him to ***** off on the main forum I'd expect to be given a warning or timeout. 

This is PPP. Put on your big boy pants @716er

FFS. What a whiney B word.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 716er said:

This feels like a cry for help.  If it bothers you to read it, put him on ignore.  Otherwise it's just a lamp.

Edited by Tenhigh

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I told him to do exactly this a few weeks back. 

But he's not too bright is he?

And I'm not sorry @716er you can continue *****  right off.

After all you admitted that you spent two months purposely posting ***** you knew to be false in an effort to get me to respond to you.

That's called trolling. You admitted to being one publicly on this very forum.

So you're forever on my personal tagged ***** off list. 

Again, like everything else you post, I won't read whatever you respond with here. If you want the "harassment" to stop put me on ignore.

He's too interested in playing the victim card.

So weak.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Irv said:

OK.  As a Moderator here on PPP, I'm going to pull rank.  Leave 716er alone.  RIGHT NOW.  I mean it! 

We had the moderator selection election?   Freaking @Tiberius had me all jimmy-jangled in that whole wtf-is-a-Christian-National-I-don’t-know-I-thought-you-did thread and I missed it??

I was voting for you most likely, but now I just the damn thing was illegiti——ah, never mind.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We had the moderator selection election?   Freaking @Tiberius had me all jimmy-jangled in that whole wtf-is-a-Christian-National-I-don’t-know-I-thought-you-did thread and I missed it??

I was voting for you most likely, but now I just the damn thing was illegiti——ah, never mind.  

Don’t you remember:

***** the Perv

And

Vote for Irv

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The OP has called for this place to be 

Shutdown

People banned 

Suspended 

He's led the charge in finding new moderators 

He's created threads like this before - calling this place a *bleep* hole - because it isn't a lib echo chamber.  

He's complained about numerous conservative posters before - completely ignoring the "behavior" of leftists 

He himself rarely posts anything of substance here - mostly they are responses that mock conservative posters.   I've gotten about 10 tin foil hat memes. 

Essentially, he really hates the conservatives that effectively put all leftist insanity on blast.  That call attention to the issues that matter that his side wants hidden from the public. 

Basically, like all libs....they want the effective opposition silenced.  If DR wasn't he wouldn't give him one second of attention.  

• Agree 1