Tua has a Charity - Let's Give It A Boost!!!

Allen2Diggs

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Because all of the 15 true Miami dolphin fans that there are spend their money on meth and guns like every other Florida resident.

Everyone else whondawns their gear simply does so because it's discounted at Goodwill where their momma shops. 

That's painting everyone in South Florida with a broad brush.

It's like saying everyone in WNY is either an Irish alcoholic or Pierogi-eating Polack who think the real border crisis is not being allowed into Canada for the afternnon matinee of the Canadian Ballet.

Oh wait a second.....nevermind.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

That's painting everyone in South Florida with a broad brush.

It's like saying everyone in WNY is either an Irish alcoholic or Pierogi-eating Polack who think the real border crisis is not being allowed into Canada for the afternnon matinee of the Canadian Ballet.

Oh wait a second.....nevermind.

You mean they’re NOT??😲

• Haha (+1) 1

There are plenty of worthy non-profits in WNY that could use any donation, large or small instead. No fanfare needed.  No chest pounding that Bills fans are better than everyone else. 

The “look at us” donating campaigns are lame, and I wish they would stop.  Just pissing contests…nothing more, nothing less. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You mean they’re NOT??😲

I resemble that remark.  

Im not crazy about Fish fans as they are overall tools, but I hate seeing players get hurt like that even a Miami QB.

I don’t mind giving $17 in Josh’s name for Tua’s charity.  Just need to get my Venmo fixed as it has my old number.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

This charity stuff is turning into "who's going to the airport" BS.

People can't be asked/expected to give to charity for every little thing. Getting out of hand...

If it makes people feel good about themselves by doing it, more power to them. Me, I’m not impressed by it at all.

• Like (+1) 1

Tua's charity is ridiculous.  It is your typical athlete/celebrity PR move.  You give money to his charity and he takes the money and gives it to other charities.  Ridiculous.  When you give money to Andy Dalton's charity it goes to a specific cause.  Just like when you give to Allen's cause it goes directly to a Children's hospital. Lamer Jackson's went to a specific cause of backpacks.   This is just give him money so he can give it to another charity. 

We don't need to give everyone money.  It just looks like a Bills fan PR stunt, not actual concern for people.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I never understood this phenomenon.  We should be helping fellow Bills fans instead 

54 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Tua's charity is ridiculous.  It is your typical athlete/celebrity PR move.  You give money to his charity and he takes the money and gives it to other charities.  Ridiculous.  When you give money to Andy Dalton's charity it goes to a specific cause.  Just like when you give to Allen's cause it goes directly to a Children's hospital. Lamer Jackson's went to a specific cause of backpacks.   This is just give him money so he can give it to another charity. 

We don't need to give everyone money.  It just looks like a Bills fan PR stunt, not actual concern for people.  

🎯

If anything we should be helping each other out. 

Guys, Tua's charity is a catch-all cash grab. Very little of the money donated will actually go to a cause. If you feel like donating we should be donating to the hurricane victims in South Florida. My suggestion would be to donate to Direct Relief as they are a non-governmental organization and they've already mobilized together with Florida Association of Community Health Partners, and Florida Association of Free and Charitable Clinics to provide food, shelter, and medical care to those affected by Hurricane Ian. If you want to let them know it's Bills Mafia just be cheeky about it. I donated in the name "JA17 4 2A" with an amount of $17,171.70.

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

I was just coming here to say this.

I pulled up his charity.  It just grants to others and makes no direct impact. 

I also could not find any published administrative costs that well run charities typically produce and disclose. 

You are going to be giving to this fund, they are going to take admin costs, then give to another fund that then takes more admin costs. 

Your dollar has less and less impact And this becomes making you feel good rather than actually caring about impacting a cause.

Keep your money local and at trusted non profits with low to no overhead.  Additionally please donate your TIME and direct work each year. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

I dont think the foundations care what the mentality is of the person that donates the money. So its a win win.

• Agree 2

Here's an idea for everyone that wants to donate.  Let's make one BIG donation!  Everyone send me your money, I'll pool it all together, then take out a small admin fee for myself, then send it on to Tua's foundation, where they will take some for themselves, who will then send out to other charities!!! 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Because all of the 15 true Miami dolphin fans that there are spend their money on meth and guns like every other Florida resident.

Everyone else whondawns their gear simply does so because it's discounted at Goodwill where their momma shops. 

I don’t spend my money on drugs but I have been known to spend a few dollars on guns. Some real nice ones!

You’re from North Carolina? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.