Tua has a Charity - Let's Give It A Boost!!!

Allen2Diggs

34 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

After the brutal injury Tua suffered tonight, there's been a lot of discussion with how the Dolphins handled his injury. 

More importantly, Tua is a human being dealing with an injury that could affect him for the rest of his life. Let's give him some support and show everyone why Bills fans are the best in the world!

Tua has a charity called the Tua Foundation that supports a wide variety of Youth programs. Let's send in donations in the amount of $17 to show him that we are pulling for him to have a full recovery!

https://www.tuafoundation.org/donate/

download (2).jpeg

I did. Wishing him a full recovery.

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

After the brutal injury Tua suffered tonight, there's been a lot of discussion with how the Dolphins handled his injury. 

More importantly, Tua is a human being dealing with an injury that could affect him for the rest of his life. Let's give him some support and show everyone why Bills fans are the best in the world!

Tua has a charity called the Tua Foundation that supports a wide variety of Youth programs. Let's send in donations in the amount of $17 to show him that we are pulling for him to have a full recovery!

download (2).jpeg

Money’s tight but God bless you for this thread, it shows lots of class and more importantly, God bless Tua. My heart hurts for him and I wish him nothing but a full recovery. ✝️🙏✝️🙏✝️🙏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

McDaniels sounds like he's full of ***** with that response.  "I should not be in this position".  You're the HC.  He wanted to win and it didn't matter to him since he played Tua tonight after being in "Back pain" protocol 5 days ago.

yeah that was bizarre.  McDaniels sounds baked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

This charity stuff is turning into "who's going to the airport" BS.

People can't be asked/expected to give to charity for every little thing. Getting out of hand...

The reason it's been special to this point is bc it hasn't been forced.  I think it's a nice gesture but it should happen naturally.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transient said:

Since this is for Tua, why can’t we just honor his jersey number? 🤷‍♂️😉

Glad it’s not JJ Watt. 

Hope Tua is ok and is treated a lot better by his employer who has a duty of care take protect him and not destroy him. 

3 hours ago, chongli said:

I guess so, lol. But it's just going to be hard to donate to a Miami player's cause when they hate us and are gloating and all that.

Check out their forum. Last week they thought it was funny/excusable that their defensive guys were pulling all sorts of ***** on Josh Allen, calling him a whiner etc. Now there's a thread titles something like "there was clearly a bounty out on Tua", with others calling the Bengals cheating scum. Too funny

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, chongli said:

Why don't the Dolphins fans support our charities after all the injuries we suffered last week against them? Or the Tennessee fans after the Dane Jackson injury?

I wasn't raised to think this way. Yeah, sure it creeps into thought, but it should be quickly erased. 

If those Tennessee fans jump off a car at a tailgate onto a burning table, are you gonna do the same?

Oh wait... I picked the wrong analogy.  😉😜😘 

But, anyway... One is not suppose to be that petty. Wish better for your neighbor. Be cheerful in service, not bitter.  And... Go Sunday Mass or whatever moves you spiritually...😉 

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Let the Bengals fans donate since they were the team Tua was playing against when he got carted off the field tonight. 

It was Milano's push as the first "back pain" that caused Tua to not hit his head on the turf.  Bills got 15 yards against them for it. 😉 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He sound so leaderless for his team. Awful response. So glad we have Beane and McDermott.

This!!!

The law of unintended consequences says, Not only did he put his QB in a horrible spot but he also demonstrated his desire to win trumps his players well being. The smart vets in that locker room have already taken notice.

They have smart people in that locker room?😳

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

This!!!

The law of unintended consequences says, Not only did he put his QB in a horrible spot but he also demonstrated his desire to win trumps his players well being. The smart vets in that locker room have already taken notice.

No donation coming from me. #Fmiami

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

download (2).jpeg

Nah, no thanks.

Next time don't take something that Bills fans are known for and make a joke out of it. 

Edited by TBBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.