Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, BGORDO said:

I don’t think Tua’s injury is funny. However It was Tua who told the independent neurological DR’s last week that it was a back injury. Tua made his bed. It’s to bad he didn’t make the right choice last week. (Sorry Simon) 

I don't think anyone laughing at the injury just laughing at how it was accepted that on Sunday that he hadn't been concussed and now it's looking like he got another one. 

2 minutes ago, BGORDO said:

I don’t think Tua’s injury is funny. However It was Tua who told the independent neurological DR’s last week that it was a back injury. Tua made his bed. It’s to bad he didn’t make the right choice last week. (Sorry Simon) 

He may well have but the physician oath is do no harm. Patient discussion is considered but ultimately it’s the physicians responsibility!

4 minutes ago, Shake_My_Head said:

Risks of Decorticate Posturing

Decorticate posturing signals serious brain damage. That damage can lead to death if you don’t get medical help quickly. Decorticate posturing can also lead to decerebrate posturing. Decerebrate posturing happens with more severe health problems.‌

You may not fully recover from the issues causing decorticate posturing. Brain damage can cause lasting symptoms. After you receive treatment, you might still have paralysis, seizures, headaches, and other problems.

https://www.webmd.com/brain/what-is-decorticate-posturing

Man, brutal. Hope he is okay.

Just now, Fallser said:

Just because you got your degree at the School of Hard Knocks, it doesn’t make you an expert on these things. How about shut the hell up?

Dude, hearing that "he had a coincidental seizure" instead of "he got concussed again, hard" that's like hearing that someone's head was cut off and the cause of death was low blood pressure. Yeah, the latter is technically true, but you are pretty sure it has something to do with the head wound.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.