Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is almost certainly related to last week!  And if someone can show that somehow (might be difficult) I would think heads will roll.  The entire protocol process might be changed.

The moment he did that weird hand stuff (tonight) you know it's head trauma...and the fact that was concussed THAT EASILY shows you he had recent head trauma.

We all said he shouldn't have played in our game, and he probably shouldn't have been playing tonight!  

We just saw why.

I agree completely..

To say that his injury last week was a back injury was ludicrous... we all saw his groggy reaction when he got up last week..

I honestly hope the guy has no permanent issues, but if the players cannot be protected by their teams and medical staff then its only a matter of time before something really bad happens.. ( if Tua is hopefully ok this time..)

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Since1981 said:

You’d never play your daughter or son concussed on Monday and again on Thursday. Yep, he’s paid but it’s bs talk that they protect or lie. Dude couldn’t walk 3 days ago. 

I literally wrote something like that in the GDT for our game, saying he should NEVER have been allowed to play again in that game after exhibiting head trauma like that.

Since then, I have learned that there is literally a rule saying you CANNOT return to the game if you exhibit signs of head trauma, which he clearly did.

That's why Miami had to invent the story of it being his "neck" and not walking around punch drunk with noodle legs.

Look at how easy he got dinged up tonight!  That's why you don't play when you have recently suffered head trauma.

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

hard to say..back and neck nerves are wierd...if it does have to do with that.   i didnt think it looked like his head it the turf that hard this week or last.   makes me wonder what is past is for concussions

The Milano hit on Tua was clean. When Tua fell down the back of his head clearly hits the turf. Clear as day. A hit that hard on concrete with 'turf' = concussion for most guys. It was literal head to turf.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Decorticate posture is an abnormal posturing in which a person is stiff with bent arms, clenched fists, and legs held out straight. The arms are bent in toward the body and the wrists and fingers are bent and held on the chest. This type of posturing is a sign of severe damage in the brain.

https://www.google.com/search?q="decorticate+posturing&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS838US838&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

He hit his head WAY harder last week. To me this is more evidence that he was concussed, because a much smaller hit seemed to do a lot more damage. Every concussion makes the next concussion more likely.

if i remember right...last week he was just pushed and fell back...wasnt even slammed to the ground

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.