Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I think he's in the 14 to 18 range.  Fast processor.  Accurate.  Average arm strength and mobility.

Every offense that asked Tua to process at the NFL level failed. He's a one-read one-derboy even this year, and that's kind of what has led him to the stretcher, just waiting for that one read to free up.

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I bet he will play..

11 days out

I am not a Dr., but I think common sense is that the Miami Dolphins will not put Tua back on the field for at least a few weeks. For one, Bridgewater is just as good and two, imagine the ***** storm if he got concussed three games in a row while an investigation is on-going.

I bet we don’t see Tua until late October/ early November.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Sherman actually saying what everyone was thinking: they let him back in last week because it was a huge game for them. 

The NFL might take some unprecedented action here. 

The NFL already issued a statement that Miami followed protocol.  They going to backtrack?  Hopefully the NFLPA is succesful because the NFL obviously doesnt give a damn

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Sherman actually saying what everyone was thinking: they let him back in last week because it was a huge game for them. 

The NFL might take some unprecedented action here. 

The league will make Miami forfeit  their win over Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

By the end of the year the Bengals will be one of the AFC teams to beat. Burrows is elite as well as their receivers. The oline will improve. 

Do they get to play the Jets every week down the stretch?

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Just because he was released doesnt mean he is fine.  He still has a brain injury they probably just didnt see any bleeds and felt it safe enough to go home.

Didn't Michaels relate that when McDaniel was talking to Tua as he was being carted off, Tua asked him what happened?

Did anyone else catch that?

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Huh. What do you see in Tua? Nothing special whatsoever. 

I saw a 6 TD and almost 500 yard comeback that he made against Baltimore. He beat us after throwing a nice bomb to Jaylen. The talent is there and he finally got a coach who believes in him. If you can’t see the talent then idk what to tell you. I’m not saying he’ll ever be at the caliber of Allen or Mahomes etc. But he’s damn good and I hate to see when people write him off as some bum.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JohninMinn. said:

The league will make Miami forfeit  their win over Buffalo.

Sarcasm? Because there's no way that's happening. Nor should it. The Dolphins won because of defense and luck, not anything Tua did. Can't punish the other Dolphins players for that.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I am not a Dr., but I think common sense is that the Miami Dolphins will not put Tua back on the field for at least a few weeks. For one, Bridgewater is just as good and two, imagine the ***** storm if he got concussed three games in a row while an investigation is on-going.

I'd agree that Miami is better with Bridgewater than Tua. 

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I would tend to agree...but after Sunday's hit and him all woozy, then playing 4 days later, nothing would surprise me.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

As much as I’d like to agree, I don’t. Unfortunately for us, Miami still has a weak schedule (while 3 of our next 4 games are against the Ravens, Chiefs, and Packers), and McDaniel will easily be able to deflect since his MVP QB went out with an injury. 

Packers only weapon is their running game. They have no WR’s and it’s affecting Rodgers game big time. Also Rodgers doesn’t seem interested anymore like he used to be. This’ll probably be his last year. Chiefs are one dimensional like us and Mahomes doesn’t have Hill to bail him out and doesn’t have a running game like Allen. Baltimores defense is falling apart and they’re getting injuries left and right. Not overly concerned like most are. Not saying they’re gimmes but if we stay the course we’ll be alright 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.