Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, gflande1 said:

I wonder if any scans he got tonight would show a recent concussion, or does it all look the same and can’t tell one from another? I’m surprised scans aren’t required after a player shows the neurological signs he displayed on Sunday. 

Nah.  Throw him on a plane.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Miami point totals in 4 games:

Week 1:  20 (7 from the D)

Week 2:  14 (minus the 4th quarter)

Week 3:  21 (7 from the Allen fumble)

Week 4:  15

Their defense is why they're 3-1

Before Tua got hurt he was nothing special. The kid just isn't elite. His arm is weak, he's small, and his nickname should be "glass." Say what you want but Brian Flores was right. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Sherman actually saying what everyone was thinking: they let him back in last week because it was a huge game for them. 

The NFL might take some unprecedented action here. 

They should… but still, they’d have to prove that he had a true head injury (vs a back injury).  That’s why I don’t see anything happening. 

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

They're going to kill him. How in the world can he be "fine" and back with the team? I thought that same thing last week, but after this hit?

Just because he was released doesnt mean he is fine.  He still has a brain injury they probably just didnt see any bleeds and felt it safe enough to go home.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Before Tua got hurt he was nothing special. The kid just isn't elite. His arm is weak, he's small, and his nickname should be "glass." Say what you want but Brian Flores was right. 

I think he's in the 14 to 18 range.  Fast processor.  Accurate.  Average arm strength and mobility.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I don't know about that.    The Bengals have a better QB, better receiving corps, better RB, better pass rushers.   There was a glaring difference in the effort to the ball between the two defenses.  Dolphins did a good job on Burrow and a great job on the Bengals running game.   Bengals D effort was much less consistent.

By the end of the year the Bengals will be one of the AFC teams to beat. Burrows is elite as well as their receivers. The oline will improve. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.