Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

4 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Something is indeed wrong with the events after his concussion on Sunday. I hope the NFLPA hires an independent doctor to investigate

Yep, he should have been out against Buffalo. If that was the case, Buffalo wins at Miami. But Miami needed to pull all the strings. Too bad it backfired. Miami is going to be put its place for good by Buffalo this December. They will then pray they don't meet us in the playoffs like New England did last year.

Edited by chongli

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Something is indeed wrong with the events after his concussion on Sunday. I hope the NFLPA hires an independent doctor to investigate

Yeah but Charissa just opened the post game with that comment.   Is she and the people she's working for sick in the head?

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well it’s safe to say Miami’s season is officially over. McDaniel is going to get a lot of heat for this game.

As much as I’d like to agree, I don’t. Unfortunately for us, Miami still has a weak schedule (while 3 of our next 4 games are against the Ravens, Chiefs, and Packers), and McDaniel will easily be able to deflect since his MVP QB went out with an injury. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Dolphins are more talented than the Bengals they're still dragged down by the same thing as before Tua went out, QB.

I don't know about that.    The Bengals have a better QB, better receiving corps, better RB, better pass rushers.   There was a glaring difference in the effort to the ball between the two defenses.  Dolphins did a good job on Burrow and a great job on the Bengals running game.   Bengals D effort was much less consistent.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

I like that guy on Amazon with the Alan Parsons Eye In The Sky necklace.

"What if the thought Sunday was, this is such a big game against the Buffalo Bills, that it overshadows the protocol"

That was Richard Sherman...and yes he said it outloud.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.