Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

Nice kick in the nuts loss for the Dolphins.   They played A LOT harder than Cinci tonight.........coming off a much tougher game and having to travel........but come away empty handed.

The Bills game didn't seem to take anything out of the majority of the Dolphins...........except that concussion that Tua got and maybe some hard miles on Xavien Howard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, gflande1 said:

I have one in a drawer somewhere. Never liked it. Too prime centric.  

Just read that games are in 1080p, you sure you have it in 4K? The site I just read it quoted a Amazon spokesperson, they said 4k next year. Maybe something changed. I’ll look for it for next weeks game. Can’t wait till they have 4K as the standard 

When I turned it on my TV said "optimizing for 4K."  but i'm reading the same.  trying to get tv to give me feed info.  it does up convert so maybe that's what was meant

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

When I turned it on my TV said "optimizing for 4K."  but i'm reading the same.  trying to get tv to give me feed info.  it does up convert so maybe that's what was meant

It does look pretty spectacular tonight, so it very well could be. Amazon has done a great job so far, I have had no issues this season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.