Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

no, but a 4k stick is about$30 on sale.  obviously need a 4k tv

I have one in a drawer somewhere. Never liked it. Too prime centric.  

Just read that games are in 1080p, you sure you have it in 4K? The site I just read it quoted a Amazon spokesperson, they said 4k next year. Maybe something changed. I’ll look for it for next weeks game. Can’t wait till they have 4K as the standard 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

That's my point.   They give real opportunities to every team to do that and it just doesn't happen.   It should though because it doesn't feel like it's what they're doing as much as what the other teams aren't. 

They begged us to beat them and we wouldn't. 

My point is that every single analyst and fan now screams at coaches for taking easy points in short yardage situations. Sometimes the easy points are the right choice. We missed our chip shot FG and it unfortunatey lost us the game. I'll still take the attempt at easy points in almost any situation unless I know the opposing offense is unstoppable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The game is an NFL product........and the on air talent is taught to never criticize the product.

And you can't really discuss it without talking about the controversy over his return after an obvious concussion 5 days ago..........which is definitely criticizing the product.

Nothing good can come from them talking about it in game............it will be a hot issue online and with talking heads on TV/radio in coming days.

That's what I meant when I later said they have been neutered. I agree that there will (and should be) repurcussions in thev coming days. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

My point is that every single analyst and fan now screams at coaches for taking easy points in short yardage situations. Sometimes the easy points are the right choice. We missed our chip shot FG and it unfortunatey lost us the game. I'll still take the attempt at easy points in almost any situation unless I know the opposing offense is unstoppable.

I agree with you on that broader point for sure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.