Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

It isn't and people have had issues in the past 2 Thursday night threads.

I have it on my iPad streaming to my living room tv and I had one buffer during halftime but it’s been quite good. My neighbor had issues in the second quarter but I think was fine after. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

See everyone gets on the Bengals for taking the easy points and the lead even though Miami's offense has barely done anything in this game. Now they have the lead and the ball back and already past midfield. When did everybody get so aggression happy?

I wasn't upset at them taking the points, I was upset they tried basically the same thing 3 times and didn't get the TD.

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

See everyone gets on the Bengals for taking the easy points and the lead even though Miami's offense has barely done anything in this game. Now they have the lead and the ball back and already past midfield. When did everybody get so aggression happy?

I think it might be that we've seen this Miami team squeak out victories in these games and we want someone to close the door on them. Expose them for the paper Dolphins they actually are.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.