Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't know, of course, but I'm guessing we are not going to see TUA for a LONG time.

Like this season is probably over the Fish.  So yes, we want Bengals to lose, though I don't think they will be trouble for anyone this season anyway.

I mean it doesn’t matter TOO much, but with all of our injuries I’ll take our division rival losing every single time.  Even with Bridgewater in there instead of Tua, they’re still the biggest threat to us in the AFCE.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Teddy is looking just as good as tua has 

Yep its the recievers making that offense, not the QB.  I'll say that Tua is probably better quick strike.  Bridgewater is probably better reading the field and can throw it deeper.

On a side note, Miami might need another QB.  Can we trade Keenum straight up for Waddle?

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

NFC north was an injury graveyard, Steelers were "Weekend at Bernie's" Big Ben into the playoffs and they played the Titans who are one dimensional and the Chiefs choked massively.

Also, the Chiefs were drained from their game with us. We might have been too, but I think we would have beaten the Bengals. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Yep its the recievers making that offense, not the QB.  I'll say that Tua is probably better quick strike.  Bridgewater is probably better reading the field and can throw it deeper.

On a side note, Miami might need another QB.  Can we trade Keenum straight up for Waddle?

Bridgewater isn’t as accurate but he seems like he’s better at going through progressions…tua seems like a 1-2 read guy but if his guy is open he won’t miss 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

I mean it doesn’t matter TOO much, but with all of our injuries I’ll take our division rival losing every single time.  Even with Bridgewater in there instead of Tua, they’re still the biggest threat to us in the AFCE.

Exactly, and Miami's schedule is cake upcoming. Give me a Bengals win - they don't look like a threat anyway

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.