Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

19 minutes ago, appoo said:

I don’t think this is a HC issue. They just follow whatever the Medical team tells them. 

If medical team and player says they’re good to go, they’ll play them. They’re not doctors 

Hmm but every person watching knew he was concussed vs Bills. It’s not a hamstring injury. With CTE and player safety it’s on the HC as well. 

12 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  You get what you F'n deserve.

Lied about brain injury got more severe brain injury and now out even longer. Beyond stupid. No sympathy for him lying and putting himself through this. 

Haven’t read the replies after this but was thinking the same thing. I’m not wishing Ill on Tua but agree that he is NOT an unsuspecting victim here.

There is zero chance he didn’t know his own condition. 
    Not down with all the pearl clutching either. It is a ridiculously dangerous and violent game. That is part of its allure.  
    The Dolphins medical staff is a f…ing joke, as is the. NFLs patronizing “Player safety” protocols 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

So do we want Miami to win now?

I don't know, of course, but I'm guessing we are not going to see TUA for a LONG time.

Like this season is probably over the Fish.  So yes, we want Bengals to lose, though I don't think they will be trouble for anyone this season anyway.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

NFC north was an injury graveyard, Steelers were "Weekend at Bernie's" Big Ben into the playoffs and they played the Titans who are one dimensional and the Chiefs choked massively.

It’s so disappointing the Bills couldn’t hold on against the Chiefs. Think they would’ve had a great shot at beating the Rams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.