Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

This is true. But Tua is also an adult. It’s his responsibility to be truthful with the medical staff, assuming Miami coaching staff didn’t fully make up the “back” or “ankle” being hurt. It came from somewhere. That said, it’s up to the coaching staff to know when he’s not being fully truthful. The whole thing should be thoroughly investigated. Disgusted this all has been risked for a game. 

It's not just a game but a life changing contract. Hate to say it but am sure Tua knows this could be his make or break year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Looks like the NFL letter of the Law needs to be modified.  I know posters are upset with the TV crews but for me the true

responsibility lies with the NFL.  I'm sure the NFLPA has the lawyers ready to go.

The people on TV are indirectly paid to be cheerleaders for the NFL.  The non-NFL affiliated sportscasters will need to do the talking.

4 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Why are they more violent? Is it because of the speed? Do they actually go for the head?

I've been to three games ever and nothing exciting happened 😂

I think because the helmets are a lot less protective and players often don't see the hits coming. 

Edited by FrenchConnection

7 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Looks like there are lots of fire wherever you are around. 

Went climbing last Fall. As I left a wildfire was reported in the exact area I was in. If my party was just a few minutes slower to leave we would have been trapped at the bottom of the face with only up to go. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.