Dolphins @ Bengals - TNF Game Thread

Simon

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

If this is related to his injury last week,, then the you know what is going to hit the fan

This is almost certainly related to last week!  And if someone can show that somehow (might be difficult) I would think heads will roll.  The entire protocol process might be changed.

The moment he did that weird hand stuff (tonight) you know it's head trauma...and the fact that was concussed THAT EASILY shows you he had recent head trauma.

We all said he shouldn't have played in our game, and he probably shouldn't have been playing tonight!  

We just saw why.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Dude the fish are going to be fined and penalized to oblivion 

Your spot on!! Other than the fact the nfl claims he was approved to play by an independent physician. Unbelievable by both. Bills fans would be apoplectic if Josh was treated like this. Tua is a victim of unconscionable medical care. I’m seriously concerned about his long term health. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Miami sold their souls to beat the Bills and poured Gatorade over their coach in week 3 and … yeah 

It was there SB. That’s how you know the Bills have arrived. We used to feel that way as Bills fans. 

Edited by AlfaBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

I hope Tua is fine and recovers. I never like seeing that. All I can do is hope everyone stays healthy. Maybe I’m getting soft but I hate seeing injuries. 

Unless it's Tom Brady it's never wrong to hope that the fellow human being is going to be ok

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Inexcusable for Tua to have been on a field last week or tonight. No punishment is harsh enough for whatever piece of human garbage is responsible for clearing him

You know that INC isn't getting hired again and his name will be released by the fins to cover their asses.

9 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

So we are talking about Tua and a concussion, is this still because we lost last week or is it because it is obvious they bypassed protocol and didnt really care about his health.

The latter. I was looking forward to stomping him and Miami in Buffalo later this season but who knows if he'll even play again this year.

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

I hope Tua is fine and recovers. I never like seeing that. All I can do is hope everyone stays healthy. Maybe I’m getting soft but I hate seeing injuries. 

I don't think it's soft at all.  This is a brutal game, and players need to be taken care of. So many players I watched growing up have had shortened lives, or severe injuries that impact quality of life.  This league needs to take seriously its responsibility to protect its players (as best they can in such a violent sport.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.