TNF Dolphins at Bengals pre-game talk

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

That actually could be his back.  His fingers were locked in weird positions.  Mine do that all the time just from stretching after my neck surgeries.

Well that's interesting!  When I SAW ALL THAT STUFF, I THOUGHT IT WAS CONCUSSION TYPE STUFF AGIAN, AS HE BANGED UP HIS HEAD.

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He reacted like he is playing when he shouldn't be.

Maybe this will be a more serious injury.

Hate to say I told you so, but in the Sunday GDT I told you so.

Oh who am I kidding. I LOVE to say I told you so.

Edit: Not saying this to Nextmanup in particular, just in general to the whole situation. Just that Next was saying it here, as I assume we both were saying in the Sunday GDT.

Edited by Ralonzo

Hear Al???

"Neurological response to head trauma."

No *****!  He had a concussion last week and shouldn't have been playing in THAT game, and he probably still shouldn't be playing in THIS game.

If he "clears" and plays in the 2nd half, I'll stop watching NFL football...

...for about 10 minutes.

LOL

If Tua is seriously hurt with head trauma, and it can be shown to related to head trauma in our game, heads might roll for this one.  That would be a big story I would think.

Like it might cause the whole protocol system to be changed.

3 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Sp you're saying DON'T get surgery on my herniated disks in my neck? Just deal with the numbness in my thumbs?

Oof man I dont want to scare you because I had pretty severe two surgeries days apart and I was paralyzed for a while.  Its been a year and a half and I still have problems.  Entire left side of my body is numb tingly.  Cant feel temp.  My right hand was paralyzed so long that my joints are so tight I cant make a fist.  I cant really feel touch anything with my right hand.  My neck is in constant pain and I cant stand more than like 15-20 mins because the pain gets unbearable.  Too many things to keep listing.

To make you feel better my wife had a similar surgery on like two discs instead of like the 6 I had and she was fine.  Walking the same day.

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Hear Al???

"Neurological response to head trauma."

No *****!  He had a concussion last week and shouldn't have been playing in THAT game, and he probably still shouldn't be playing in THIS game.

If he "clears" and plays in the 2nd half, I'll stop watching NFL football...

...for about 10 minutes.

LOL

If Tua is seriously hurt with head trauma, and it can be shown to related to head trauma in our game, heads might roll for this one.  That would be a big story I would think.

Like it might cause the whole protocol system to be changed.

I didnt hear it because I was talking to my wife but spine and nerves are also neuro.  Although I still think he was concussed last week.

If this comes out that it was Tuas head last week then Miami better get some serious ***** like loss of all draft picks and huge fines.  Drs should lose their damn license too.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Oof man I dont want to scare you because I had pretty severe two surgeries days apart and I was paralyzed for a while.  Its been a year and a half and I still have problems.  Entire left side of my body is numb tingly.  Cant feel temp.  My right hand was paralyzed so long that my joints are so tight I cant make a fist.  I cant really feel touch anything with my right hand.  My neck is in constant pain and I cant stand more than like 15-20 mins because the pain gets unbearable.  Too many things to keep listing.

To make you feel better my wife had a similar surgery on like two discs instead of like the 6 I had and she was fine.  Walking the same day.

I didnt hear it because I was talking to my wife but spine and nerves are also neuro.  Although I still think he was concussed last week.

If this comes out that it was Tuas head last week then Miami better get some serious ***** like loss of all draft picks and huge fines.  Drs should lose their damn license too.  

It's just so uncertain. I'm told a few synthetic disks will be inserted OR they'll fuse my neck at their discretion. I'd rather live with the pain.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.