TNF Dolphins at Bengals pre-game talk

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Just now, Ralonzo said:

This offense of Miami is so shallow. I mean, I know where Tua is going with the ball literally 0.2 seconds after the snap. He stares down his first read the whole way and either throws it in rhythm, or double-clutches and throws it there anyway.

And it's the same route half the time

• Like (+1) 1

Miami having trouble in the red zone is unsurprising, they count on the threat of Tyreek or Waddle taking the top off to keep open all that short wide, or medium middle stuff that Tua can actually throw. But once they get close to the goal line, the defense doesn't need to respect that and can tighten up the short zones and on that last drive you could see the struggles with more bodies in the mix.

Burrow on the other hand, for the "best processor since Brady" doesn't seem to know where his blitz answers are.

Edited by Ralonzo

Just now, Scott7975 said:

So its a penalty to pull a QBs foot now?

if he's a Christmas tree ornament, yeah.

I guess the first read wasn't open for the first 5 seconds of that snap!

Oh looky. The non-concussion made him more susceptible to another non-concussion.

13 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

This offense of Miami is so shallow. I mean, I know where Tua is going with the ball literally 0.2 seconds after the snap. He stares down his first read the whole way and either throws it in rhythm, or double-clutches and throws it there anyway.

It was good enough to beat us! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.