NFL Investigating Whether Person Was Filming Dolphins Practice Wednesday

chongli

[Did not see this posted today. Please delete or merge if it already being discussed.]

LOL. Some of the comments in the article are hilarious:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/29/report-nfl-security-investigates-whether-someone-filmed-dolphins-practice-on-wednesday/#comments

"I’m confused. I thought the Pats play at [Green] Bay Sunday."

"Patriots must already be preparing for the game on January 1st."

"*checks cincy coaching staff for former NE exp.*"

"This whole story is really deflating."

"The Pats getting ready for their game vs the Dolphins in December…"

"Miami is trying to construct the narrative that they are somebody worth filming."

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

They had a drone and uploaded videos to social media.  I just can't find it right now but I saw the vids on Twitter yesterday 

Remember- Mia had to leave Florida early so they were practicing in Cincy

Drones, imagine what Belichek could do with that.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chongli said:
[Did not see this posted today. Please delete or merge if it already being discussed.]

LOL. Some of the comments in the article are hilarious:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/29/report-nfl-security-investigates-whether-someone-filmed-dolphins-practice-on-wednesday/#comments

"I’m confused. I thought the Pats play at [Green] Bay Sunday."

"Patriots must already be preparing for the game on January 1st."

"*checks cincy coaching staff for former NE exp.*"

"This whole story is really deflating."

"The Pats getting ready for their game vs the Dolphins in December…"

"Miami is trying to construct the narrative that they are somebody worth filming."

This is the winner. 

but how come nobody is talking about how far Belicheat has fallen. He doesn’t even know he’s illegally taping the wrong teams each week anymore. He’s really starting to show his age and incompetence 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yep, good find. This was also in one of the comments in the article:

"It was college kids live streaming, recording, and sharing the videos. That’s what happens when you have practice at a college stadium that is in a bowl right smack in the middle of a college campus. The only investigation needed is over who from Miami decided to have practice there vs. a much more private location."

[I agree with the bolded. Miami must have been too cheap to pay for a better location, haha!]

Edited by chongli

2 hours ago, chongli said:

Yep, good find. This was also in one of the comments in the article:

"It was college kids live streaming, recording, and sharing the videos. That’s what happens when you have practice at a college stadium that is in a bowl right smack in the middle of a college campus. The only investigation needed is over who from Miami decided to have practice there vs. a much more private location."

[I agree with the bolded. Miami must have been too cheap to pay for a better location, haha!]

Nippier stadium is wide open but it was only a walk through that was filmed. I don’t think they probably had a lot of choice as to where to practice since they decided last minute to fly in early 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Drones, imagine what Belichek could do with that.

Depends…will he have to use Bluetooth to connect the drone controller to an app or something? 🫣

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2015/10/7/9470293/bill-belichick-social-media-snapface-instantface-myface-yourface

So let me get this straight...the NFL is surprised someone was filming from an area that students and people are walking around regularly? Wow what a surprise that someone saw an NFL team practicing and was excited and took a video to keep it as a memory or post it to social media.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2022 at 4:49 PM, MiltonWaddams said:

They are trying to perfectly measure the trajectory of the ducks Tua throws. Get that dialed and it's Pick City!

rabbit-fire.jpg

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

He is a Billi-Cheat disciple.  He will put 12 men on field and find some way to say rules allow it forcing rules to be updated.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.