Did Biden forewarn that the United States would destroy Russia’s Nord Stream gas pipeline to Europe?

JaCrispy

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Again, this is how we know with 100% certainty that it wasn't Russia.

Exactly…I mean, how many times do we need to be lied to, by the CIA, on corporate media, before we decide the jig is up…

It’s beyond comical, at this point, that people continue to fall this fake BS…

The US government is one of, if not, the most corrupt government in the world…It wasn’t always like that, but that is what it has become since the creation of the “Security State” 80 years ago…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly…I mean, how many times do we need to be lied to, by the CIA, on corporate media, before we decide the jig is up…

It’s beyond comical, at this point, that people continue to fall this fake BS…

The US government is one of, if not, the most corrupt government in the world…It wasn’t always like that, but that is what it has become since the creation of the “Security State” 80 years ago…

You really sound like Putin 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You really sound like Putin 

Of course I do- because anything that doesn’t agree with Biden’s narrative is Russian disinformation…how convenient…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Of course I do- because anything that doesn’t agree with Biden’s narrative is Russian disinformation…how convenient…😉

No, not true. But you do sound just like Putin

Do you think his referendum was fair? 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, not true. But you do sound just like Putin

Do you think his referendum was fair? 

Wrong…According to the Dems:

-If you voted for Trump, you’re siding with Putin

-If you question the Hunter laptop, you’re believing in Russian disinformation 

-If you’re against high gas prices, you’re not willing to sacrifice to defeat Putin

-If you’re a politician who calls out a Democrat, even if you, yourself, are a Democrat, you are just a Russian agent…

Notice a pattern? Basically, the political strategy of the Democrat Party has become anything that disagrees with their narrative is working for Putin’s Russia…You, my friend, are just regurgitating that same nonsense…

I guess it makes sense, though, that Dems act like we exist in the Cold War era of the 1950s- where they think that “Jim Crow” and white supremacy are at an all time high…🤣

Talk about being stuck in a time warp…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

-If you’re against high gas prices, you’re not willing to sacrifice to defeat Putin

-If you’re a politician who calls out a Democrat, even if you, yourself, are a Democrat, you are just a Russian agent…

Notice a pattern? Basically, the political strategy of the Democrat Party has become anything that disagrees with their narrative is working for Putin’s Russia…You, my friend, are just regurgitating that same nonsense…

I guess it makes sense, though, that Dems act like we exist in the Cold War era of the 1950s- where they think that “Jim Crow” and white supremacy are at an all time high…🤣

The referendum? Putin's vote? You buying that? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The referendum? Putin's vote? You buying that? 

Probably not…but I will admit, I have not had time to look into it…

But from what it sounds like, on the surface, it does not sound legit…

But again, I don’t know much on the subject…

Edited by JaCrispy

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Probably not…but I will admit, I have not had time to look into it…

But from what it sounds like, on the surface, it does not sound legit…

It's bogus. 

Your point that Trump and Putin look similiar to us patriots is that they spew so much of the same lies, propaganda and general nonsense. Putin lies all the time, just like Trump. they both hate the free press. Both mock the institutions of freedom. Both hate our (USA's) intelligence services. Both try to rig elections. They obviously like each other. Trump literally praised Putin genocidal attempt to enslave a free people. 

Ya, they belong to the same movement to destroy free government 

It's bogus. 

Your point that Trump and Putin look similiar to us patriots is that they spew so much of the same lies, propaganda and general nonsense. Putin lies all the time, just like Trump. they both hate the free press. Both mock the institutions of freedom. Both hate our (USA's) intelligence services. Both try to rig elections. They obviously like each other. Trump literally praised Putin genocidal attempt to enslave a free people. 

"Us patriots."  LOL!

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's bogus. 

What constitutes free press in the United States?  Please name a few networks.   

This should be good.

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That Putin blew something up? Ya, totally unbelievable! 

I have to be a lapdog to accept the obvious truth, that's a good one. You seem like a real POS 

Not something, a pipeline that is valuable to him.

There are very few "obvious truths" in the world today.  

Prove you're not a lapdog.  Name one thing you disagree with that the current administration is promoting....that shouldn't be hard to do, even for you...

8 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

plus you forgot

- the poster you quoted is an idiot

13 hours ago, Brueggs said:

Not something, a pipeline that is valuable to him.

There are very few "obvious truths" in the world today.  

Prove you're not a lapdog.  Name one thing you disagree with that the current administration is promoting....that shouldn't be hard to do, even for you...

Putin does not appreciate your support, he just expects it. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Putin does not appreciate your support, he just expects it. 

The problem isn't that Tiberius can read.  The problem isn't that Tiberius can't think.  The problem is that Tiberius doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.

I have asked you several times if there is anything that you disagree with the current administration about.  You haven't mentioned a single thing.  That makes you a lapdog.  Just own it.

1 minute ago, Brueggs said:

The problem isn't that Tiberius can read.  The problem isn't that Tiberius can't think.  The problem is that Tiberius doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.

I have asked you several times if there is anything that you disagree with the current administration about.  You haven't mentioned a single thing.  That makes you a lapdog.  Just own it.

Redistribution is a messy business. You have to paper over a ton of corruption to get to where you ultimately want to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Nope, i just know when you quack you sound like a duck 

Nope, i just know when you quack you sound like a duck 

So again, there is nothing that you disagree with the current administration about?  Why is it so difficult to answer such a simple question?