Did Biden forewarn that the United States would destroy Russia’s Nord Stream gas pipeline to Europe?

JaCrispy

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ya sure 

just bull 

Did Biden not warn he was going to stop the pipeline from sending oil? Looks like he was a man of his word…😉

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya sure 

just bull 

And then the same day the pipeline was sabotaged by Biden, the new Baltic pipeline opens up- what co-winky-dink…😉

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are agreeing with Putin, correct? 

He said that it was Biden, and so are you. 

Do you think Putin's referendums were legit? 

Asking if a poster "agrees" with Putin is a transparent attempt to discredit their opinion without providing any opinion of your own or any argument as to why their view might be incorrect.  I'm certainly not convinced the US was the actor here, but I also don't think it was Russia.  As I said before, they could just turn off the valve and stop the flow.  If anyone thinks Russia blew up their own pipeline, I'd like to hear what credible and logical argument they could make to support that conclusion.  

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

All kidding and fingerprinting aside…this is a really fascinating story. So far, nobody has claimed responsibility. It’s like a murder mystery dinner theater. There are quite a few characters who have a motive but which butler actually did it? 

No, Putin did it. No mystery at all 

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Putin did it. No mystery at all 

I would ask you to substantiate, but you can't.

Please tell me you are getting paid to do this.  There is no way someone could be such a lapdog to every single talking point.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Please tell me you are getting paid to do this.  There is no way someone could be such a lapdog to every single talking point.  

He is the perfect foot soldier for the agenda- just believes everything the mainstream media reports as gospel…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

He is the perfect foot soldier for the agenda- just believes everything the mainstream media reports as gospel…

Its amazing how well it works.  I guess that's why they say "those that control the media, control the people".  

And on a brighter note....what a game today! Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Multiple points on what I believe without any evidence besides history:

1) I believe Putin did it so he can blame us for when he has to negotiate the end of the war. 

2) it is easily believable for the rest of the world to believe the US government did it since the US govt has done so much to mislead our own citizens 

3) Biden not explaining what he meant with his quote back then makes him look guilty now, adding to the image we did it. 

I am very worried where this is going because Biden is not capable of handling it.

On 10/1/2022 at 6:44 AM, Tiberius said:

You are parroting Putin very line. Congrats dude 

Russian propaganda again pollutes PPP

is there a topic on the Ukraine war where people can have  skepticism on whether someone other then putin/russia was responsible for something that will not get this response from you? 

we all appreciate the extreme nationalism comrade. as we all know iraq had WMDs. we suffered a attack in the gulf of tonkin. the afganistan military was well trained to finish off the taliban. syria used chemical weopons. the liberation of libya has resulted in a great democratic society. ect. ect. ect .🇺🇸 👍🏻

so we get it! your programming is in peak working order. tibs and the gov are in lockstep. no need to announce it routinley.  the west is incapable of  wrongdoing and blatant lies to push war and destruction of its own. suggesting it is clear treason.

but before you turn in all of the ppp traitors hear me out. maybe, just maybe, we can have the OP conversation anyways. i know it causes alot of errors in your skull but what if questioning and investigating our own military industrial complex now and then is actually a good thing? 🤔🤯

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

is there a topic on the Ukraine war where people can have  skepticism on whether someone other then putin/russia was responsible for something that will not get this response from you? 

we all appreciate the extreme nationalism comrade. as we all know iraq had WMDs. we suffered a attack in the gulf of tonkin. the afganistan military was well trained to finish off the taliban. syria used chemical weopons. the liberation of libya has resulted in a great democratic society. ect. ect. ect .🇺🇸 👍🏻

so we get it! your programming is in peak working order. tibs and the gov are in lockstep. no need to announce it routinley.  the west is incapable of  wrongdoing and blatant lies to push war and destruction of its own. suggesting it is clear treason.

but before you turn in all of the ppp traitors hear me out. maybe, just maybe, we can have the OP conversation anyways. i know it causes alot of errors in your skull but what if questioning and investigating our own military industrial complex now and then is actually a good thing? 🤔🤯

Well when people agree with Putin, it's ok to point that out. Russian propaganda is obviously infecting our political discourse, so it will be pointed out. 

21 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you know this, how and why exactly? 

From past behavior 

It fits a pattern 

21 hours ago, Brueggs said:

That Putin blew something up? Ya, totally unbelievable! 

I have to be a lapdog to accept the obvious truth, that's a good one. You seem like a real POS 

On 10/2/2022 at 8:32 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Asking if a poster "agrees" with Putin is a transparent attempt to discredit their opinion without providing any opinion of your own or any argument as to why their view might be incorrect.  I'm certainly not convinced the US was the actor here, but I also don't think it was Russia.  As I said before, they could just turn off the valve and stop the flow.  If anyone thinks Russia blew up their own pipeline, I'd like to hear what credible and logical argument they could make to support that conclusion.  

Do you believe the referendums were legit? Like at all? 

I was watching news about those votes think how that is the dream of Trump supporters, to hold "elections" in that fashion