Did Biden forewarn that the United States would destroy Russia’s Nord Stream gas pipeline to Europe?

JaCrispy

Watch Biden’s face when asked by a reporter how he’s going to shut down the pipeline…his expression seems like “What, do you think I was born yesterday? I know how this game works”…😉

This is all very interesting since all the mainstream media seems to be pointing the finger at Russia- and using this as a possible excuse to escalate the war…

One thing is for certain- if the US is the culprit, it wouldn’t be the first time the US has used “false flag” operations to draw the country into war…(ie Vietnam, Iraq)…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Putin protectors are out trying their best to defend him

Putin is so done, what a POS 

I'll bet that even before this happened Putin internet scum bags were teeing this propaganda up 

Putin may be a POS- no one is saying he isn’t…however, that, in and of itself does not mean the United States’ hands are clean in this matter…

And because we know our government has lied before to get us into war, all possible explanations should not be off the table- that is, if you are seeking truth, no matter where it leads…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You need *a lot* of technical expertise to do this.

Divers or drones, likely departing from a submarine/ship significantly far away or a shoreline nearby but shielded from satellite coverage

Likely at night

If from shore, you know where the sat. coverage will be

Need precise coordinates

Familiar with Baltic Sea currents and weather

Heavy explosives, have to strap it to the pipe because it's concrete.  

Explosives that can be remote detonated at a specific time

The explosives themselves leave no traces.  

Or you give yourself ample time to stage the scene.

The fact that nobody has sent a dive team or drone down there yet with released pictures and video is telling. 

I rule out Russia for four reasons:  1) Their ships and personnel are likely watched like a hawk, they would have been detected 2) the amount of expertise required and 3) those pipelines were valuable pieces of leverage. 4) it now forces them to pump gas through the Ukraine.

Forcing the Russians to pump through Ukraine gives Ukraine leverage in resolving the conflict and securing an even more lucrative deal from the Russians to pump their gas.  

• Agree 1

On 9/29/2022 at 4:17 PM, JaCrispy said:

Putin may be a POS- no one is saying he isn’t…however, that, in and of itself does not mean the United States’ hands are clean in this matter…

And because we know our government has lied before to get us into war, all possible explanations should not be off the table- that is, if you are seeking truth, no matter where it leads…👍

You are parroting Putin very line. Congrats dude 

Russian propaganda again pollutes PPP

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/29/2022 at 4:20 PM, dpberr said:

You need *a lot* of technical expertise to do this.

Divers or drones, likely departing from a submarine/ship significantly far away or a shoreline nearby but shielded from satellite coverage

Likely at night

If from shore, you know where the sat. coverage will be

Need precise coordinates

Familiar with Baltic Sea currents and weather

Heavy explosives, have to strap it to the pipe because it's concrete.  

Explosives that can be remote detonated at a specific time

The explosives themselves leave no traces.  

Or you give yourself ample time to stage the scene.

The fact that nobody has sent a dive team or drone down there yet with released pictures and video is telling. 

I rule out Russia for four reasons:  1) Their ships and personnel are likely watched like a hawk, they would have been detected 2) the amount of expertise required and 3) those pipelines were valuable pieces of leverage. 4) it now forces them to pump gas through the Ukraine.

Forcing the Russians to pump through Ukraine gives Ukraine leverage in resolving the conflict and securing an even more lucrative deal from the Russians to pump their gas.  

Ya, when has Russia even done anything irrational and destructive like this? Really could not see them doing this? 

Are you DR's other log in? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are parroting Putin very line. Congrats dude 

Russian propaganda again pollutes PPP

Does anything that challenges the Biden administration and the Military Industrial Complex automatically  mean it’s Russian propaganda?  You do realize the people always calling it Russian propaganda are the CIA- you know, the same people who lied about WMD’s…

How many times do we have to be lied to about Russian propaganda (Russia collusion hoax, Hunter laptop) before we start to question the origins of the lie?

Both examples of “Russian propaganda” were proven false…Are we to still believe “the boy who keeps crying wolf” given the United States record on lying to get us into war?

Its only common sense to question, Tibs…and I know you’re smart enough to understand that…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

If the Russians wanted to disrupt gas flows through NordStream 1/2 they could just shut the valve.  Word is while Germany was talking up unity in support of Ukraine they were working a backroom deal with Russia for gas and about to break ranks with the US.  One likely scenario is the US administration being aware, decided to put an end to that possibility.  Add that the damage and explosions suggest only a State actor would be capable of pulling this off and the list of suspects is short.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/29/2022 at 3:02 PM, JaCrispy said:

Watch Biden’s face when asked by a reporter how he’s going to shut down the pipeline…his expression seems like “What, do you think I was born yesterday? I know how this game works”…😉

This is all very interesting since all the mainstream media seems to be pointing the finger at Russia- and using this as a possible excuse to escalate the war…

One thing is for certain- if the US is the culprit, it wouldn’t be the first time the US has used “false flag” operations to draw the country into war…(ie Vietnam, Iraq)…

Assuming you're right and we did do it... so what? 

11 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Assuming you're right and we did do it... so what? 

Well, if we did it, it would be yet another example of the US provoking war and then lying about it to the American people…

What makes it worse is Russia is a nuclear power…And with all the nations involved, this could potentially turn into WWIII, all because the US (hypothetically) wanted to control the energy supply to Europe, instead of Russia…

It also means our government doesn’t care about us- and would just as easily sacrifice people’s lives if it meant making them money and strengthening their power…

This is why they have to keep us hating eachother with the “oppressors vs oppressed” narrative- so we are too distracted from seeing who the real enemy might be…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, if we did it, it would be yet another example of the US provoking war and then lying about it to the American people…

What makes it worse is Russia is a nuclear power…And with all the nations involved, this could potentially turn into WWIII, all because the US (hypothetically) wanted to control the energy supply to Europe, instead of Russia…

It also means our government doesn’t care about us- and would just as easily sacrifice people’s lives if it meant making them money and strengthening their power…

But you can't provoke a war that's already going on, and was started by another country... 

Listen. I'm an american and a nationalist. Once you start diving into this conspiracy ***** though, you're left with one option.

That Joe Biden is the single most ruthless, most brilliant, most 5D chess playing president we've ever had. Because all he apparently had to do was stick Cynthia Nuland back in Ukraine, and that provoked a murderous proxy war with Russia. In this proxy war, Vladimir Putin's reputation was destroyed, his country was humiliated, and his military has been ground down to useless nub using Enemy At The Gates tactics.  To achieve all this, he has successfully threatened, manipulated and coerced 40ish countries into supporting his plans. 

All for the price of running the printing presses at the national mint and funding our Military-Industrial complex.  And to top it all off, he simply goes ahead and blows up Russia's pipelines. Which destroys all their economic leverage over Europe and forces Europe to source its gas from anywhere else. It also completely guts the negotiating position of anybody that wants a peaceful settlement and a return to the status quo. Because there is no more status quo to return to.

So basically, do you think Joe Biden is an evil genius who effortlessly made Vladimir Putin his B word? 

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

26 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

But you can't provoke a war that's already going on, and was started by another country... 

My friend, it appears this conflict has been going on for a decade…It didn’t just start 8 months ago with a Russian invasion…

The invasion was simply the result of antagonistic policies by a US led NATO- who made agreements with Russia in the 90s and 00’s, and then went back on their promises…(sound familiar?)

Up until 10-15 years ago, Ukraine was a strong ally of Russia…The US knew that if they wanted more control over Europe, they needed to weaken Russia, by taking away their closest support…

The US then helped to fund a coup, led by a brigade of Ukrainian Neo Nazis…They overthrew a democratically elected government that was friendly to Russia, and replaced it with one that did the bidding of the US- sound familiar? 😉

The new regime would bomb Russians  living in Eastern Ukraine, because they refused to support the US backed “puppet regime”.

Russia issued an ultimatum that the new government did not abide by- leaving Russia no choice but to defend their people in the Donbas region, and protect their borders by an ever encroaching NATO…

The US also doesn’t like that Russia was providing Europe with most of its oil, and had plenty of incentive to attack the Nord Stream pipeline…false flag operations have been around since the dawn of time, and have worked like a charm until people started to figure out how the game was played…

Don’t mean to drag on- but your question seemed genuine, and I felt an obligation to give you a general background of the situation that the corporate owned main stream media will never tell you…hoped it helped…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Listen. I'm an american and a nationalist. Once you start diving into this conspiracy ***** though, you're left with one option.

That Joe Biden is the single most ruthless, most brilliant, most 5D chess playing president we've ever had. Because all he apparently had to do was stick Cynthia Nuland back in Ukraine, and that provoked a murderous proxy war with Russia. In this proxy war, Vladimir Putin's reputation was destroyed, his country was humiliated, and his military has been ground down to useless nub using Enemy At The Gates tactics.  To achieve all this, he has successfully threatened, manipulated and coerced 40ish countries into supporting his plans. 

All for the price of running the printing presses at the national mint and funding our Military-Industrial complex.  And to top it all off, he simply goes ahead and blows up Russia's pipelines. Which destroys all their economic leverage over Europe and forces Europe to source its gas from anywhere else. It also completely guts the negotiating position of anybody that wants a peaceful settlement and a return to the status quo. Because there is no more status quo to return to.

So basically, do you think Joe Biden is an evil genius who effortlessly made Vladimir Putin his B word? 

First off, let’s get one thing straight- Joe Biden is not brilliant by any stretch…Corrupt? Absolutely…that’s been proven…But he is simply a “Yes” man, doing the bidding of the MIC…It’s the only thing protecting him in the mainstream media- otherwise he would be crucified just like Trump…

Second, the things I listed in my previous post are indeed conspiracy (not to be confused with the CIA “conspiracy theory”)…just several parties in powerful places conspiring together to  weaken Russia- This is how foreign and domestic policy have always worked (See Time article about conspiracy during the 2020 election)…I think that’s why we find ourselves in this situation today…

Third, I don’t think Putin’s reputation was destroyed because of this conflict…The West always viewed him negatively, and continuously used him for propaganda purposes in the US…However, rightly or wrongly, he is viewed differently in other parts of the world- hence why the US is having trouble rallying opposition to Putin on other continents (mainly Africa and Asia)…

Is Biden evil? Maybe, but I just see him as more of a douchebag…But I think the people controlling Biden, and steering his agenda, are the real evil geniuses- kinda like the pricks behind George W. Bush…And if you notice, it’s an eerily similar crowd- especially with foreign policy…

21 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Does anything that challenges the Biden administration and the Military Industrial Complex automatically  mean it’s Russian propaganda?  You do realize the people always calling it Russian propaganda are the CIA- you know, the same people who lied about WMD’s…

How many times do we have to be lied to about Russian propaganda (Russia collusion hoax, Hunter laptop) before we start to question the origins of the lie?

Both examples of “Russian propaganda” were proven false…Are we to still believe “the boy who keeps crying wolf” given the United States record on lying to get us into war?

Its only common sense to question, Tibs…and I know you’re smart enough to understand that…👍

You are agreeing with Putin, correct? 

He said that it was Biden, and so are you. 

Do you think Putin's referendums were legit?