Thinking about cutting my leg off to buy packer bills SNF tickets lol. Under $1000 for a pair is my budget.... How is the view from the low number 200s?

Adamb412

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The End zone view, sucks. For that money, you should be able to find good sideline seats. The fact is, that Ticketmaster is rigging the market for ALL events, besides NFL games. I had COVID for the divisional playoff game, last season, and my *50 yard line* tickets went unsold, @ face value. What changed since then? - Ticketmaster, scamming the public. That is what changed.

EZ in the 200s isn’t bad at all.  I sat tunnel end zone in the 200s for the playoff game last year and it was great.  

Down close in the 100s though, is a different story… very tough (at least for me) to gauge how many yards a play went for, especially when the action is moving away for you and on the opposite side of the 50.

• Like (+1) 1

The ticket exchange suggests a listing price when selling tickets, I suspect most people just go with the suggested price (and that price is high), closer to the game people will realize their tickets haven't sold and lower the price.  Keep any eye on prices, the game's still 1 month away and no one is panicking yet... they will.

13 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I don't know about the Packers game but I found 3rd row seats behind the Bills bench for the Steelers game at $1820 per ticket... Again, NFW.

The ticket prices are out of control.  Was looking to go to the Raven's game but decent seats are going for $600 - $700/each and up.  Way too much for a family of 4.

Go Bills!!!!!  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

Club seats really?

I'm more confused now.

Sorry I meant the side under the scoreboard...

I sat in 200s under scoreboard for home opener. Views weren't bad, but when play is on the opposite side of field it gets tough to see how many yards were gained. Only complaints I had were people from wrong section kept trying to force their way into our seats and had to sit and stand sideways because there wasn't any personal space. Explains why I got covid from the game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DCofNC said:

I wouldn’t drop that coin for engine tickets, especially under the scoreboard, you miss half the game, opposite of the board, at least you can watch the replays.  If anything try to get 300’s near midfield.

Dont they have screens on both sides? I believe there are two screens on the tunnel side, one each in the upper corners. You can see replays from either end.

14 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

I mean it has to get cheaper closer to the game right?

That's what I thought for the home opener and it didn't. 

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Dont they have screens on both sides? I believe there are two screens on the tunnel side, one each in the upper corners. You can see replays from either end.

They do have screens at both ends but for some reason people refuse to look at the ones near tunnel. People around me were complaining they had to turn around to look at the scoreboard. I was like what about those two screens showing replays over there. They looked up at them showing replays, said they only show stats and turned back around complaining about missing the replay. 

Every time I go to a game someone complains about there only being 1 screen.  I can't understand why they ignore the other two. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

That's what I thought for the home opener and it didn't. 

They do have screens at both ends but for some reason people refuse to look at the ones near tunnel. People around me were complaining they had to turn around to look at the scoreboard. I was like what about those two screens showing replays over there. They looked up at them showing replays, said they only show stats and turned back around complaining about missing the replay. 

Every time I go to a game someone complains about there only being 1 screen.  I can't understand why they ignore the other two. 

Here’s what’s crazy, I’ve been to over 30 games, none in the last three years though, and never realized this.  I’m an idiot.  I sat in both endzones, didn’t like either.  

I go sideline, no worse than the 30 yard line or I’m not going.  I’m not dropping all that money to see WAY less than I see on TV.  The environment is always awesome, but I want to see the game well too.  The 300’s are actually great for a solid price and really good views, I watched a bunch from 334/335, loved it.  There’s not much better than club seats imo.  If/ when I go back, I’ll buy clubs.  

Edited by DCofNC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.