Thinking about cutting my leg off to buy packer bills SNF tickets lol. Under $1000 for a pair is my budget.... How is the view from the low number 200s?

Adamb412

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

200s would be Clubs/Suites. Great view, under the cover, private bar/concessions. Great views.

Club seats really?

I'm more confused now.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

200s would be Clubs/Suites. Great view, under the cover, private bar/concessions. Great views.

Sorry I meant the side under the scoreboard...

29 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

Hey guys just trying to get a view from the low number 200s, which would be in my budget. Anyone have any experience in this area of the stadium?

Dude.....it's one reason why I'm going to the Bills/Browns game in November.  These tickets are insane!

I have sat in the 200's but I want to next time.  I've heard the views are good...it would be the Madden view.

1 hour ago, Adamb412 said:

Hey guys just trying to get a view from the low number 200s, which would be in my budget. Anyone have any experience in this area of the stadium?

IMO if you are in front row best seats in the house.  My friends (who are on this board) had front row seats in section 219.  View depends on partly what row you are on.  Bills used to have a seat cam but since I cannot get tickets now I have not checked to see if page is still available.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.