Zach Wilson to start vs Steelers

Greg S

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m a bit surprised they haven’t announced Pickett as the starter yet. If the Steelers lose to the Jets it should definitely be Pickett’s team. 

They don't want to expose Pickett to that OL.

I think it’s smart to get him back in against Pittsburgh. Their defense isn’t good without Watt. Brissett just played check down ball most of that game and every pass had 2-3 guys within 10 yards just wide open.  Then every once in awhile toss something deep to keep ‘em honest. 

As for Mitch, he’s not lighting the world up over there but holy cow is he taking way more heat than he should. Their offense is a total disaster and most of it is out of his control and not his fault 

15 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m a bit surprised they haven’t announced Pickett as the starter yet. If the Steelers lose to the Jets it should definitely be Pickett’s team. 

Pickett cannot help the issues they have. Lot of it is fundamental stuff. At least the Cleveland game anyways. 
In the 4th quarter they had a 3rd down false start trying to get them to jump. 
next drive 3rd down beautiful pass dropped by Dionte Johnson 

next drive 3rd down Najee completely wiffs on his block and Cleveland got an easy sack. 
Then they finally start moving the ball and get in the red zone and the guys don’t even hustle back to the line and they get a penalty for not being set before the snap. 
Add in their offensive coordinator is doing terrible and the players look to be quitting on him. 
They can’t block, Najee runs like a fullback… Unless Pickett has Josh Allen Superman capabilities I would never want to throw him into that mess. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Wilson must be excited as can be. :lol: Fant, Becton, and Duane Brown all on IR. He won't last long behind that OL. 

I KNEW the jets GM didn’t add enough depth to the OL!  If he would’ve listened to me, they’d be undefeated

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.